What are the download URLs of addons in the market place?

Hello,

in a headless setup I want to install an addon from the market place. That is, without loading MainUI and clicking there Install on particular AddOn.

Bundle Management | openHAB suggests using Karaf’s bundle:install [URL] .

How can I get a list of all valid AddOn URLs from the market place? Can you please document this on the above link?

I consider Installing AddOns Through Configuration files (adding a line in $OPENHAB_CONF/services ) is less flexible. Also installing an addon via the addons-folder is less flexible, as I still do not know the URL where to download the AddOn from the marker place.

Kind regards
Дилян

AFAIK, there is no list existing. MainUI checks for valid Marketplace posts when you open the addon-store menu.

Thanks for your answer. How can I determine the URI e.g. of the BasicUI manually, to mimic the logic of the Market place web installer?

Are the “features” correctly installed for addons, installed via Karaf’s “bundle:install URL”? Putting the .jar file from the same URI in the addons-folder is per Bundle Management | openHAB sometimes not optimal, because of some features needing manual tweaking.

You need to check the sources for core/addon/marketplace on github.

If additional dependecies exist, contributors should provide a .kar file, not a .jar.

This is too complicated. I asked at Extend Karaf to list market place content · Issue #4053 · openhab/openhab-core · GitHub to extend the Karaf commands to list all addons from the Marketplace, including download URL.