Where is the pi rc switch binding gone

manuell installation
org.openhab.binding.rpircswitch-1.9.0.jar
shows in bundle: list
234 │ Active │ 80 │ 1.9.0 │ openHAB Raspberry Pi RC Switch
Bundle IDs:
bundle:install
Error executing command: Error installing bundles:
Unable to install bundle 234: org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Error reading bundle content.
how can i install the bundle?I am using version 1.4.1

Your post is pretty confusing and lacks details you need to provide to get you a proper answer.
Which OH version do you run ? What do you mean by “manuell installation” ?
Why do you want to install a bundle that bundle:list shows to already be active ??
It’s installed otherwise it cannot become active (sort of makes sense, eh?)
You run version 1.4.1 of what?

excuse me please, im a beginner.
The OH Version = 2.4.0-1 (Release Build)
“manuell installed” = i copied the binding to openhab2-addons with win10 explorer

the binding is not shown in the paper ui bindings.

1.X bindings don’t show up in PaperUI.
As yours IS shown as active in the console, it seems to be running. So where’s your problem ?

Thank you, OK
i followed openHab Binding an Item Configuration for the binding and
created a rpircswitch.cfg in folder services with
rpircswitch:gpioPin=17
and an item
Switch sitp {rpircswitch=“11111:10000”}
when i switch on habpanel occured
[ERROR] [rcswitch.internal.RPiRcSwichBinding] - Transmitter has not been initialized. Please configure it correctly in your openhab configuration

The Transmitter works correct with
./send 11111 10000 1 how described in

when i try with the item from there

Switch sitp “Funksteckdose 11111 A” {exec=“OFF:/opt/rc-switch/rcswitch-pi/send 11111 10000 0, ON:/opt/rc-switch/rcswitch-pi/send 11111 10000 1”}

there is no error and no reaction.

what is wrong?

First, open a new thread please. Your question now is a completely different one.

Second, you’re asking for a very special case: you’re a beginner and trying to get an unofficial 1.X binding to work with some HW you didn’t even bother mentioning, following a 6yr old tutorial.
Duh. I doubt anyone will be able to help you there.

Your problem rather sounds to me like an instance of the XY problem: you have HW (that you didn’t tell us about) that you want to use with openHAB 2.
I suggest you better search the forum for alternative solutions.
BTW the rpircswitch binding isn’t used in your 2nd setup (your line at the bottom only uses the exec binding).