Where to start for HabMin Angular development

Hello,

I’m an Angular developer, and also interested in OpenHab for home automation. I’ve attempted to get up and running so I could contribute, but I am running into problems.

I first started here: docs.openhab.org/developers/contributing/contributing and docs.openhab.org/developers/development/ide.html

I couldn’t find any of the actual front end code when following those instructions however. I then pulled the code from:

and attempted to do the JavaScript build from here: org.openhab.ui.habmin/CONTRIBUTING.md at master · openhab/org.openhab.ui.habmin · GitHub

but it has dependencies that don’t exist in that repository. I get the following errors:
Running “less:main” (less) task

FileError: ‘…/…/…/target/bower_modules/bootstrap/less/variables.less’ wasn’t found. Tried - target/bower_modules/bootstrap/less/variables.less,target/bower_modules/bootstrap/less/variables.less,…/…/…/target/bower_modules/bootstrap/less/variables.less in src/web/less/main.less on line 13, column 1:
12 // Core variables and mixins
13 @import “…/…/…/target/bower_modules/bootstrap/less/variables.less”;
14 @import “…/…/…/target/bower_modules/bootstrap/less/mixins.less”;

Is there a set of instructions I am missing?

Thanks,

David

I havent built this module yet, but @chris might be able to point you in the right direction?