Which ZigBee stitch is the right one for my setup?

Sorry - while I sympathise, I’m not sure what I can do without some sort of debug information (logs, or sniffer logs). It seems that the device is not in the network - maybe it was reset and hasn’t rejoined. I do see it joining, however that isn’t always the full story - if keys aren’t exchanged correctly, then the device may leave without notification. The only way to tell is with a sniffer log.

Is it possible that 30 devices are too many for the coordinator?
I will do everything again tomorrow and then try to get a sniffer together for next time.

No - this shouldn’t be a problem assuming you do have some other routers in the network (ie mains devices). Each router (and this includes the coordinator) will only be able to be the parent for a certain number of devices (normally a maximum of 16, but it could be much less and is dependant on the firmware in the router/coordinator). If you have a few routers, and each router can handle 5 or 10 devices, then 30 devices is not a problem. There is no limit in general to the number of devices in a ZigBee network - I’ve seen people running a couple of hundred devices, although there can understandably be issues with such a large system.

Thank you for your efforts, I already have a guilty conscience butbut without your knowledge I never find out what the cause is.

I have now removed all my ZigBee devices, deleted the binding, closed OpenHab, updated to the latest snapshot, deleted caches and restarted the server. Then reinstalled the binding and searched for devices. 3 Dresden Dimmer and 2 Philips lamps were found again immediately. Then I initialized the Danalock and put it into join mode. It was recognized immediately and works perfectly.
The five Xiaomi room sensors “LUMI lumi.weather” were recognized correctly right away.
My suspicion that it could have to do with router devices has also been resolved, it is also working that devices " lumi.sensor_magnet.aq2" that did not work yesterday and that have never been on my network, so that no router could know their address.
The only thing that does not work with the Lumi Devices is the battery indicator but it always worked with the Xiaomi Gateway anyway, which should be due to the lack of standard of these devices.

Of course I know that you Chris can only guess without the sniffer protocols, I am also writing down here for the documentation. Maybe if the problem is solved at some point, it will also help others and they don’t do things that I make unnecessary here.
Here is the logging of the successful integration of the
Danalock V3 BTZB “000B57FFFE59DCEF”
and the
XML file

The question for me is what was different yesterday, the devices cannot have changed, so something must have gone wrong in Openhab and this apparently happens again and again. I can also exclude the coordinator when the problems started in March when I was using the Telegesis.The question for me is what was different yesterday, the devices cannot have changed, so something must have gone wrong in Openhab and this apparently happens again and again. I can also exclude the coordinator when the problems started in March I did using the Telegesis Stick, after that the CC2531 and now the Ember.
But since I am obviously the only one with this problem it can’t be a general software bug.

In any case, I have now set the ZigBee debug logging to 100 MB and 100 files so that the next failure is not lost.

Hello I use Bitron Video AV2010/10 USB Zigbee Stick and it does not recognize the Aquara Door sensor MCCGQ01LM sensor. I went through a lot of posts and the only result was achieved reading to repetedly push the pairing button during the pairing phase. Anyway the only result was to recognise a LUMI lumi.sensor_magnet of dimmer time, constantly offline.
Any suggestion to make it work? It’s my first time with zigbee protocol.
Thank you Roberto

if this is the round on this will not work, I also have a few to throw away.
The square one should work as you described it, first press until the LED flashes and then briefly once every second for 15 seconds. It is found as " LUMI lumi.sensor_magnet.aq2".

thank you! unfortunately I have the rounded one!
Does the square model works fine?

Roberto

The contact is triggered reliably. The battery is not displayed and the device goes offline if 16 minutes are not triggered, but it works despite being offline. I think the devices are not sending live messages.

thank you!