Wifi LED Binding using Magic Home

I connected my MAgic Home device for controlling the RGBWW LED strip by the following method I learned from th eOpenHab community and it is as follos:

1.emphasized text_Power up the LED Strip
2. open PAPER UI and install the WIFI LED Binding
3. in PaperUI inside THINGS should be something like “AK001-ZJ100” (WiFi LED Device) with corresponding MAC-Adress
4. click on it and u see something like: “wifiled:wifiled:A020A61D34BD:power”

The problem I’m facing is I can control the power of the LED strip via OpenHAB, but I can’t change the color of the LED Strip and brightness of the White LED. I can control it over the Magic Home Pro App.

My items file is as follows

//RGB Light
Switch MyWiFiLight_power "Power-LED" (Light) {channel="wifiled:wifiled:600194955766:power"}
Dimmer MyWiFiLight_white "White-LED" (Light) {channel="wifiled:wifiled:600194955766:white"}
Color  MyWiFiLight_color "Color-LED" (Light) {channel="wifiled:wifiled:600194955766:color"}

My Sitemap file:

Colorpicker item=MyWiFiLight_color
Switch item=MyWiFiLight_power
Slider item=MyWiFiLight_white

could you tell us, what controller your are using ? do you know the exact LD… Number of it ?

try changing the device to another LD-Device in PaperUI and see if this works

PaperUI -> Configuration -> Things -> Edit -> RGB Strip Controller - SHOW MORE -> Protocoll -> LD .....
1 Like

Thank you so much… LDA no. was the problem…
could you please help me how to change the color via “Alexa” …?
I tried adding “Switchable” command as follows in the items file but color changing is not working

Switch MyWiFiLight_power "Color Light" (Light) [ "Switchable" ] {channel="wifiled:wifiled:600194955766:power"}
Dimmer MyWiFiLight_white "Warm Light" (Light) [ "Switchable" ] {channel="wifiled:wifiled:600194955766:white"}
Color  MyWiFiLight_color "Color" (Light) [ "Switchable" ] {channel="wifiled:wifiled:600194955766:color"}

is only for HOMEKIT / Siri - this is not for Alexa

i say “alexa turn desk led to red” and it works

check if your alexa already knows your device ( alexa app on phone -> smart home ) there you see the name of the device and you can change it, if you like to
notice: you need the “magic home skill” for alexa installed to find and change it

then it should work

1 Like

I try to change other LD device , but only power on/off work in LD382A but White & white2 cannot work …

Hello,

did you managed to work? I have the same isuue - On Off is working nothing else!

Hello,

have you a resolution yet?