Withings scale temperature and air quality

Is there a way to read the temperature and air quality from a withings scale in OH2? The OH 1.x binding seems to just read the weight and other person measuring data … but since I don’t plan to lock my fridge in relation to my weight (even though I should :P) having access to the temperature and air quality would be great :slight_smile:

NoTechi

Asked the same question, but currently the air quality is not supportet by the api of Withings.

Thomas

Would still leave the temperature :slight_smile:

NoTechi

Air Quality and Temperature are not supported at the moment. I’ve requested this several times at the withings helpdesk but nothing yet. The only workaround is to catch the data when they get sent out to withings. I’ve seen a script doing that, but that’s quite a hack.

DRAGandDROP

Thx Mario. Even though it might not help I will sent out such a request to withings help desk as well … who knows prolly we just need to get enough requests in :wink:

NoTechi

Coud send an mail to them too

Thomas

as i understand the documentation this should be possible meanwhile, and much more (like sleep, activity and such)… Would be nice to have these included in a new OH2 version of the binding, especially as i dont get the current version to work with OH2 :slight_smile:

http://oauth.withings.com/api/doc

Still do not find something about air quality or temperature in the api

Thomas

hm… i thought meastype 12 of Measure - Get Body Measures is the temperature… and i thought i have seen air quality, but for this for sure i’m wrong…