Worx Landroid Binding

Hi nibi79,
great Job ! The Binding is perfect!
But i have a litte question, is it possible to turn off the [.worxlandroid.internal.mqtt.AWSTopic] - onMessage in the Logfile? with so many log entries I’m worried about my SD card…

Thomas

Thank you!

Please have a look to this issue
https://github.com/nibi79/worxlandroid/issues/19

Will be fixed in the next release!

Do you have an idea when to expect a new release (just started to build on my own, troubleshooting maven-errors).

Regards,
Kai

Hi Kai,

I’m going to release the new version this week.

1 Like

Graphical Enhancement/Improvement pushed :slight_smile:

hi all,

I just released a new version!

Version 2.0

with some new features:
#23 new channel for current zone
#26 Mowing activation / deactivation
#27 Mowing activation / deactivation on scheduling days
#28 Multizone activation / deactivation
#34 Start mowing in selected zone

And again many thanks to @INT5749 for testing, helping and restructuring the sitemap!
Checkout the new design -> https://github.com/nibi79/worxlandroid/blob/master/README.md

And please check the release notes first!!!

Your feedback is appreciated!

3 Likes

Hey nibi79 first of all, thanks for your great work!
I installed your binding last week and everything worked fine, at least for exactly two days. Currently I’m one of the many, who has to wait 24h to use the connection again… of course, it was caused while I was playing around with different settings etc and polling all the time (I was surprised after reading about that lock - it is weird at all).
But, today I’m waiting for more than 3 days and it still doesn’t work.
I tried to uninstall, rename and restart the OH several times, but nothing helped.
The response was always: “Connection blocked from Worx, please try again in 24h”

My current solution is:
I’ve installed the landroid-bridge and I was astonished, that it worked immediately and properly. I’m wondering whether your kind of connection is quite different to that one (please don’t judge me, I’m not a programmer;) )? I would like to investigate and hopefully understand the reason. Finally, I’m looking for a solution to use your binding again.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Had the same issues… I solved it with unpairing the mower in the worx account and than readd the mover via app and qrcode again. Of course also delete everything in OH (things, items etc.) After that the connection to aaws servers worked immediately. But, be sure you wait the 24h again :slight_smile:

Hi

I have made a gate between from and rear garden for my mover, the gate is locked because i have a dog.

Im unlocking the gate when i receive status code 4, 6 , 7, 30, 32 and 33, but sometimes
the update is to late and the mover i already trying to got through the gate.

What the lowest successful value for ‘refreshStatusInterval’ ?

Regards Mads

I really don’t know!

But:
1.) I think you mean ‘pollingInterval’:
‘refreshStatusInterval’ - Interval for refreshing mower status (ONLINE/OFFLINE) and channel ’ ‘common#online’ in seconds (min=“30”)

‘pollingInterval’ Interval for polling in seconds (min=“30” max=“599”, after 10 minutes / 600 seconds of inactivity, the connection is closed).

2.)
Worx should send a message automatically (immediately) when the status changes!? Well, actually there is no need to poll…?!?

1 Like

Thanks

If i understand you correctly its should work without changing anything.

I would still like to lower my "pollinginterval,i will tried 30 sec unless that
its likely to give trouble ?

My current settings
[ refreshStatusInterval=120, pollingInterval=300 ]

Regards Mads

Same here. Have removed for more than 48h and reinstalled everything belongs to the binding and still get the message “Connection blocked from Worx, please try again in 24h!”. :neutral_face:
Any ideas out there?

Have you tried this??

I have the same problem at the moment… I have waited 96+ hours still no luck…

Everything works in the app… I can start and stop the mower from app… and therefore I believe this is a problem within the binding but I’m no expert

Regards Mads

Please take a look to this issue

1 Like

I haven’t unpair the mower from the account, yet. I’ll give it a try tonight and report in 48h :grimacing:

1 Like

Readd to the app does the job :smiley:
I’ve also upgraded openhab to 2.5.7.

1 Like

Good that it finally work for you.

Are there plans for supporting the new features of FW 3.16 for the 2019 models, e.g. double scheduler?

Yes, I’m working on it…

4 Likes