I know, it’s perhaps not 100% openHAB-related. But…
- I have a TP-Link smart WiFi Plug, which I use to switch a Light on and off.
- The Light can be triggered via openHAB (UI, rule, whatever) and
- I’d like to also trigger the light with my KNX sensor (switch)
and that’s the part of my question: I like the LED on the sensor to indicate, whether the light is on.
So: I configured the TP-Link HS110 as a Thing and I linked the “switch”-channel to an item and I also linked the KNX-channel to the item:
The KNX-channel is configured as follows:
channels: - id: FlurKGDL channelTypeUID: knx:switch label: Flur Licht description: "" configuration: ga: 1.001:1/0/5+<1/0/3
1/0/5 => is the GA for the switch
1/0/3 => is usually the feedback GA I use for KNX actuators.
My thinking is, I use the sensor to provide the reading GA and the LED of the KNX switch uses that:
But how can I send the 1/0/3 to the bus via openHAB rules or something? I’m a bit blocked right now - or I’m just thinking in a dead end?
long story short: I’d like the following:
- Light switches on/off via
** TP-Link App
** openHAB UI
** KNX sensor
- KNX bus knows the status of the light (1/0/3)
- KNX sensor can show the status in the LED