- Platform information:
- Hardware: raspberry pi 3, Xiaomi Mi lumi-gateway-v3
- OS: Windows 10 Pro x64
- Java Runtime Environment: oracle Java Vesion 8 Update 201
- openHAB version: openHAB 2.4.0-1 (Release Build)
- Issue of the topic: Xiaomi bridge staying Offline.
- Please post configurations (if applicable): Installed the Xiaomi Smart Home Binding and managed to connect the device with the Xiaomi App and get the token and developer key. Since nothing apeard in my inbox i installed the bridge and gateway manually.
My problem is that when i auto search for it in OH nothing is found.![1|690x256]
This is from the log of OH:
2019-07-14 10:23:25.471 [WARN ] [core.thing.internal.ThingManagerImpl] - Disposing handler for thing ‘miio:unsupported:04FF6428’ takes more than 5000ms.
2019-07-14 10:23:25.489 [hingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - ‘miio:unsupported:04FF6428’ changed from UNINITIALIZED to UNINITIALIZED (HANDLER_MISSING_ERROR)
2019-07-14 12:47:35.627 [hingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - ‘mihome:bridge:26c1fb9f’ changed from INITIALIZING to OFFLINE
I’m an OpenHab2 rookie so forgive me if im asking a dumb question. I followed this guide https://www.openhab.org/addons/bindings/mihome/
but came short when i had to autofind it in OH.
Tanks for the help in advance!