Xiaomi gateway developer key not working

Last week I bought a Xiaomi gateway. I enabled the wireless communication protocol and got the developer key and entered it in openhab and everything worked.

However, this week I bought another Xiaomi gateway, went through exactly the same process as I said. But the minute that I enter the developer key in openhab, I get this error in my console log and nothing appear in my paper UI control section and nothing works:

Exception in thread "Thread-66" java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.openhab.binding.mihome.internal.discovery.XiaomiItemDiscoveryService.onItemUpdate(XiaomiItemDiscoveryService.java:87)
        at org.openhab.binding.mihome.handler.XiaomiBridgeHandler.notifyListeners(XiaomiBridgeHandler.java:205)
        at org.openhab.binding.mihome.handler.XiaomiBridgeHandler.onDataReceived(XiaomiBridgeHandler.java:153)
        at org.openhab.binding.mihome.internal.socket.XiaomiSocket$ReceiverThread.notifyAll(XiaomiSocket.java:234)
        at org.openhab.binding.mihome.internal.socket.XiaomiSocket$ReceiverThread.receiveData(XiaomiSocket.java:210)
        at org.openhab.binding.mihome.internal.socket.XiaomiSocket$ReceiverThread.run(XiaomiSocket.java:189)

openhab version 2.3.0
mobile app plugin version: 2.65.2