Xiaomi Mi Smart Home Binding: Bridge goes offline in OH3 M2

Hi guys,

I’m back on this topic as it is only partially solved on my end. After some investigation in the past, I’ve realized, that my issue is caused (bridge going offline after 5 min) by the Xiaomi Gateway. The gateway is basically the same device as the bridge, but it is recognized separately by OH and it has channels to control the device itself. I’m using the light on it as a night light in the house, so it’s quite important for me.
The situation is, that if I add the bridge only, then everything is working fine and stable. All connected sensors are also fine. BUT, once I add the gateway thing as well, then everything (the gateway as well) is getting disconnected every 5 mins. I need to re-enable the bridge in OH UI, then everything works for the next 5 mins. Once I remove the gateway thing and re-enable the bridge, then everything is back to normal.
This was working fine for years on OH 2.5, but stopped working from OH 3.0. Can someone give me any hint what to try or how to solve? OR is there any other option to control the light on the device without adding the gateway thing?

Here are some screens:

Thanks!