i have tried but without success. When i configure the 2nd zone, an additional item was visible in my inbox indicating a 2nd zone from the 2nd zone… But as i am not using the 2nd zone any more i did not pursued the issue.
Within the binding code I have no access to the upnp devices cache and cannot resolve the IP address by just having the upnp id. But I did have the scenario in mind that the IP may change due to DHCP. If you create a manual thing in the file with the exact thing id the autodiscovery would create but with just some IP address instead of the right one, the binding should eventually update its stored address.
If you are going to use the alpha you have to add another thing per zone as well.