Z-Wave Binding invert_state=false and invert_percent=true

Yes then its ok with the percentage. :slight_smile:

1.) The Percentage Commands are working but i need inverted values.
2.) The UP DOWN STOP dosnt work.
3.) Energy and Power stats dosent work.

So i hope something is right or i will give up … my wife will kill me and i dont want to waste your time

<!-- Blinds Position -->
<channel-type id="blinds_position">
    <item-type>Number</item-type>
    <label>Blinds Position</label>
    <description>Indicates the position of the blinds
    </description>
    <category>Blinds</category>
	<state min="0" max="100" step="1" pattern="[%d %%]" readOnly="false">
</state>
</channel-type>

<channel-type id="blinds_position_Inverted">
    <label>Blinds Position Inverted</label>
    <description>Indicates the position of the blinds but Inverted
    </description>
	<state min="0" max="100" step="1" pattern="[%d %%]" readOnly="false">
</state>
</channel-type>

<channel-type id="blinds_Control">
    <item-type>Rollershutter</item-type>
    <label>Blinds Control Commands</label>
    <description>Blinds Control Command UP, DOWN and STOP
    </description>
</channel-type>

<channel-type id="blinds_Control_Inverted">
    <item-type>Rollershutter</item-type>
    <label>Blinds Control Commands Inverted</label>
    <description>Blinds Control Command UP, DOWN as Inverted and STOP
    </description>
</channel-type>

<channel-type id="electric_power_consumption">
    <label>Electric Power Consumption</label>
    <description>Indicates the instantaneous power consumption
    </description>
    <category>Energy</category>
<state pattern="[%.1f W]" readOnly="true">
</state>
</channel-type>

<channel-type id="energy_consumption">
    <label>Energy Consumption</label>
    <description>Indicates the energy consumption (kWh)
    </description>
    <category>Energy</category>
<state pattern="[%.2f KWh]" readOnly="true">
</state>
</channel-type>

Thanks.

Ok, so the meter channels should be added already I think. They were probably in last nights binding?

I will then add two more channels -:

• blinds_position - linked to switch_multilevel
  • blinds_control

For the blinds_control, what command class is this linked to? In the info you put at the top of this thread you only seem to have items linked to switch_multilevel, so I assume that’s this, but I’m not sure how to link UP/DN/STOP to this. Can you provide the OH1 item definitions for these?

Within these two channels I will add configuration to invert the polarity - this won’t be implemented as separate channels.

So i need to uninstall the zwave binding and install it again? In 1.8 was the db in the binding ???

This sounds good.
My items File is:
Rollershutter szSHUTTER "Außenrollo [%d %%]" (gszSHUTTER) {zwave="4:command=switch_multilevel,invert_state=false,invert_percent=true"} Number szSHUTTER_Power "Stromverbrauch [%.1f W]" <energy> (gszSHUTTER) { zwave="4:command=sensor_multilevel"} Number szSHUTTER_Energy "Gesamtverbrauch [%.2f KWh]" <energy> (gszSHUTTER) { zwave="4:command=meter" }

and my Sitemap is:
Switch item=szSHUTTER Switch item=szSHUTTER label="Außenrollo [%d %%]" icon="rollershutter" mappings=[3="∏", 18="▂", 37="▅", 59="▆", 86="▓", 95"█"] Group item=gszSHUTTER

Yes - from the UI, just go to Extensions, uninstall, then re-install.

Yes.

I have similar problem.
I’ve got a ZMNHOD Flush Shutter and a motor for my roller blinds which is calibrated with correct upper and lower limits. The device has been auto calibrated so it knows both limits.

I’ve connected and configured the device so sending “DOWN” command will lower the blind.
However when it is in its upper position, the decimal value is set to 100, but I expect it to be 0.
Since 100% marks the blinds as closed, the icon does not represent the actual state.
If I set the invert=true configuration for blinds position, the decimal value/icon is correct, but sending DOWN command, will raise the blind.
The change in:

removed the invertPercent argument. Is it possible to add it again (and add a configuration box in habmin2)?

When I send “0” to the device, I would like it to act as one has sent “UP”.

I’ve tried to recalibrate the motor in all different ways, but without success.

I was thinking something like:

What do you think @chris?

Sorry for the slow response - I’ve been away for the past couple of days and working late. I’ll take a look at this tomorrow.

Any updates / news so far?

I changed from ZWave1 to ZWave2 Plugin today and ran into the same topic.

What version of the binding are you running?

I installed the one from the PaperUI: ZWave 2.0.0.b3

Ok, then please update to a more recent version if you want this feature.

Can you give me a hint how to do that?

Download the latest runtime off cloudbees - you will need to upgrade the full runtime.

Ok. I downloaded the .deb file (offline bundle) and installed it on my RPi.
Sincerly I do not see any bindings anymore. I guess the log message “Failed installing ‘openhab-package-standard’: No matching features for openhab-package-standard/0.0.0” will be somehow related to this. :frowning:

Take a look in the docs how to install openHAB2 on a RPi:
http://docs.openhab.org/installation/apt.html
If you want to do a manual install, just download the zip file and extract it to the recommended folder.

Everything working great so far. Due to a SDCARD crash I had to reinstall again today. Seems like some components are not recognized anymore?!

Upgraded to the latest nightly with following effect:

2016-08-05 11:06:21.071 [WARN ] [io.rest.core.thing.ThingTypeResource] - Cannot find channel type: zwave:blinds_control
2016-08-05 11:06:21.072 [WARN ] [io.rest.core.thing.ThingTypeResource] - Cannot create DTO for thingType ‘zwave:somfy_zrtsivnode_00_000’. Skip it.
2016-08-05 11:06:21.697 [WARN ] [io.rest.core.thing.ThingTypeResource] - Cannot find channel type: zwave:barrier_state
2016-08-05 11:06:21.698 [WARN ] [io.rest.core.thing.ThingTypeResource] - Cannot create DTO for thingType ‘zwave:aeon_zw062_00_000’. Skip it.
2016-08-05 11:06:21.821 [WARN ] [io.rest.core.thing.ThingTypeResource] - Cannot find channel type: zwave:sensor_velocity
2016-08-05 11:06:21.823 [WARN ] [io.rest.core.thing.ThingTypeResource] - Cannot create DTO for thingType ‘zwave:zwaveme_zweather_00_000’. Skip it.
2016-08-05 11:06:21.887 [WARN ] [io.rest.core.thing.ThingTypeResource] - Cannot find channel type: zwave:blinds_control
2016-08-05 11:06:21.888 [WARN ] [io.rest.core.thing.ThingTypeResource] - Cannot create DTO for thingType ‘zwave:qubino_zmnhcd_00_000’. Skip it.
2016-08-05 11:06:21.986 [WARN ] [io.rest.core.thing.ThingTypeResource] - Cannot find channel type: zwave:sensor_dewpoint
2016-08-05 11:06:21.988 [WARN ] [io.rest.core.thing.ThingTypeResource] - Cannot create DTO for thingType ‘zwave:popp_pope005206_00_000’. Skip it.
2016-08-05 11:06:22.420 [WARN ] [io.rest.core.thing.ThingTypeResource] - Cannot find channel type: zwave:blinds_control
2016-08-05 11:06:22.422 [WARN ] [io.rest.core.thing.ThingTypeResource] - Cannot create DTO for thingType ‘zwave:zwaveme_zme05459_00_000’. Skip it.
2016-08-05 11:06:22.898 [WARN ] [io.rest.core.thing.ThingTypeResource] - Cannot find channel type: zwave:blinds_control
2016-08-05 11:06:22.899 [WARN ] [io.rest.core.thing.ThingTypeResource] - Cannot create DTO for thingType ‘zwave:qubino_zmnhod_00_000’. Skip it.
2016-08-05 11:06:22.981 [WARN ] [io.rest.core.thing.ThingTypeResource] - Cannot find channel type: zwave:blinds_control
2016-08-05 11:06:22.983 [WARN ] [io.rest.core.thing.ThingTypeResource] - Cannot create DTO for thingType ‘zwave:fibaro_fgrm222_00_000’. Skip it.
2016-08-05 11:06:24.126 [WARN ] [io.rest.core.thing.ThingTypeResource] - Cannot find channel type: zwave:blinds_control
2016-08-05 11:06:24.131 [WARN ] [io.rest.core.thing.ThingTypeResource] - Cannot create DTO for thingType ‘zwave:fakro_zws12_00_000’. Skip it.
2016-08-05 11:06:24.274 [WARN ] [io.rest.core.thing.ThingTypeResource] - Cannot find channel type: zwave:blinds_control
2016-08-05 11:06:24.276 [WARN ] [io.rest.core.thing.ThingTypeResource] - Cannot create DTO for thingType ‘zwave:fibaro_fgr221_00_000’. Skip it.

Result: Rollershutters are not working anymore. :frowning:

I am seeing this too on latest builds. @chris, is there some issue in ESH that needs to be reported or is this a problem in the binding?

I don’t think this is related to the invert function - some of these devices aren’t even associated with ZWave rollershutters…

I do not even own some of the devices listed.
The devices “zwaveme_zme05459” are the ones I am using.