Z-Wave Binding invert_state=false and invert_percent=true

I’m not sure - there’s not a lot to go on with the log, but I’m not aware of anything that would cause this. There haven’t been any updates to the binding for a few days (I think none since we changed to the new repository).

Ok - so this is probably an error during the creation of the thing list. I’ll have to take a look tonight, but maybe there’s a problem with the database since it seems the reasons for not creating the DTO are config descriptions.

I’m also seeing this. Latest build.

@kai - somehow I think we lost some of the database folder when I moved the repositories over. I have a feeling that I probably only copied over the source folder when I moved the repositories, and we ended up with the database from the first version of the zwave repo that you made… I fixed the database files after it was moved, but I missed the channels file, so we’re missing some channel definitions…

I’ve closed this issue -:

After migrating from OH 1.9 to 2.0 Release, I cannot make invert_percent to work. There is a field in Habmin, called “Invert percentage value”, but when I set it to Yes and save, even if I have the confirmation it is saved, everytime I refresh the page it revers back to No. How should I set this parameter? In channel definition? What is the syntax.

This drives me crazy, please help.
[EDIT] OK, found it in PaperUI, there the switch works. Maybe an issue with HABmin.

The following options are available for the blinds_control channel - I guess that’s what you’re using if you see the option in HABmin.

<parameter name="config_invert_control" type="boolean">
                <label>Invert control</label>
                <description>Invert the blinds control</description>
                <default>false</default>
                <options>
                    <option value="true">Yes</option>
                    <option value="false">No</option>
                </options>
                <limitToOptions>true</limitToOptions>
            </parameter>
            <parameter name="config_invert_percent" type="boolean">
                <label>Invert percentage value</label>
                <description>Invert the blinds percentage value</description>
                <default>false</default>
                <options>
                    <option value="true">Yes</option>
                    <option value="false">No</option>
                </options>
                <limitToOptions>true</limitToOptions>
            </parameter>

Same issue here with 3 new FGRM222 devices:
Invert percentage value reverts always to “No” in HABmin while setting the parameter to “Yes” in PaperUI works …

Hello … i have the same Problem.
I dont know if it helps but when i type LIST in the console it says i have HABMIN:

182 | Active | 80 | 2.1.0.201703251201 | HABmin User Interface

I’m interested in the options for the blinds_control channel, how do I go about configuring them in the items file?

How would I go about modifying the below line so it configures config_invert_control as True?

Rollershutter zwave_device_41d35a9b_node49_blinds_control “Roller controller” (zwave,fibaro) { channel=“zwave:device:41d35a9b:node49:blinds_control” }

Thank you in advance.

You can’t do that in your items file, you have to do that in your things file:

2 Likes