Z-Wave inclusion/exclusion in HABmin interface

Few observations while lately playing with it.
Device exclusion - whenever I try to do it from the things/Node level through “remove device from controller” - it ends with “…failed - node was not found”. If I click on controller thing’s “Exclude Devices” and then the physical button on the device - it works. Maybe just my aeotec controller does not support it?

Discovery, Inclusion or Exclusion - would be nice to see a visual feedback on the fact that it’s still going on (ideally as a countdown timer;)).

Adding new z-wave controller - through HABmin on the 3rd step - Configure - the only options are UID and Label fields. Click on save and nothing happens, no feedback. That’s where I usually was switching over to PaperUI. Untill spotted a humble “port is not set” in the log file:
23:05:36.175 [INFO ] [smarthome.event.ThingAddedEvent ] - Thing ‘zwave:serial_zstick:zw’ has been added.
23:05:36.412 [DEBUG] [ing.zwave.handler.ZWaveSerialHandler] - Initializing ZWave serial controller.
23:05:36.419 [ERROR] [ing.zwave.handler.ZWaveSerialHandler] - ZWave port is not set.

Apparently it got added, Controller is available in the Things list - can go there to Port Config and fix it. Expected would be either to have Port Config on 3rd step or some guidance/instruction.

Thank you for supporting this and sorry if all are well known backlog items already:)

This option does not put the controller into exclude mode - you need to use the “Exclude Devices” option from the controller.

Currently there is a popup that tells you when it starts and stops - it only lasts 30 seconds maximum so it’s quite short.

Just add the device as you have done, then go to the Thing display and edit it - you can add the port etc, and any other configuration