I first did an exclusion of the device, and then i did a hard reset of the zstick (aotec).
Did a new inclusion, and i put the remote very close to the stick. For the first time the remote gave an ack by blinking green. I can now press a button and there is some reaction. Looks like the system is queueing up some requests, and as far as i can interpret it is talking to the device.
I just kept pressing the button when the log indicated device was sleeping. Then, after a while, there was possible to set an wakeup time/interval in habmin. It was “0”, i set 10 seconds, hoping this would mean it would stay awake long enough to exchange some information.
Kept pressing a button from time to time, and suddenly something “came loose” and the system looked like it was creating the device, i think it had enough info to detect it, and create it.
The main thing i did was reset the zstick, so it forgot what it had seen of the remote, and also forgot the fibaro dimmer2. Then i did a new scan, initiating the inclusion mode on the remote a couple of times, close to the stick, until it acked with a green blink.
I dont know what and if something was wrong, log was too fast for me to recognize something obvius.
This is a very short wakeup interval. It likely will drain your battery rapidly. Generally, a “good” wakeup interval is 3600 to 14400 seconds, depending on how much you want to conserve battery life.
if you post your openhab.log, we can take a look at what actually happened. The log likely is too big to post on the forum, so you would need to post to a sharing service like Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.
Ok, now we are getting there! Used 5iver’s script, wich worked just fine. Deleted my things, and rediscovered them. Now i dont get the 500 internal server error while editing the remote I can even control my first lamp
Ok, so then i guess i will have to go on to the next step, integrate more stuff, and figure out the logics
Thank you all!