Z-Wave: Override type: NO_OVERRIDE, ScheduleState: [UNUSED]

Hi there,

i upgraded to OH2.1 this day and now have the following Log-Entrys and just wanted to now whether there is some action needed from me or not:

2017-06-29 12:13:15.616 [INFO ] [veClimateControlScheduleCommandClass] - NODE 10 reported: Override type: NO_OVERRIDE, ScheduleState: [UNUSED]
2017-06-29 12:13:42.278 [INFO ] [veClimateControlScheduleCommandClass] - NODE 9 reported: Override type: NO_OVERRIDE, ScheduleState: [UNUSED]
2017-06-29 12:13:55.264 [INFO ] [veClimateControlScheduleCommandClass] - NODE 7 reported: Override type: NO_OVERRIDE, ScheduleState: [UNUSED]
2017-06-29 12:14:04.346 [INFO ] [veClimateControlScheduleCommandClass] - NODE 8 reported: Override type: NO_OVERRIDE, ScheduleState: [UNUSED]
2017-06-29 12:14:31.642 [INFO ] [veClimateControlScheduleCommandClass] - NODE 11 reported: Override type: NO_OVERRIDE, ScheduleState: [UNUSED]

I’m not exactly sure right now, but i think all of theese devices are danfoss thermostats.

Thanks!

This is just information. Possibly it should be a debug message, but it must means that the device has sent this report - it’s not processed by the binding and is logged for information.

Thank you again for your fast reply and the explanation - I set the Log-Level to WARN now, should be enough for my behavior.
No need to worry - Nice!

Thanks!

I had the same messages for my Danfoss in the snapshot binding (which is now the stable 2.1). They are gone with the development branch of the binding :slight_smile:

That’s just be cause the PR for this addition into the binding is still waiting to be merged - it will likely come back :wink:

But does anyone knows if we can actually do something with them? Yes, my Danfoss thermostatic valves are also triggering this info message. I checked the docs and I couldn’t find any info regarding setting any schedule.

On the other hand, on events.log I am getting the following lines:

2017-10-25 19:49:23.646 [ItemStateChangedEvent ] - RadiatorLiving_ClockTimeOffset changed from 60 to 59

Which makes me think it might have something with a scheduler … am I wrong?

i got the messages back after upgrading to the 2.4.m6 Milestone build. @chris : Was that supposed to happen?

I changed the Logger for the ClimateControlScheduleCommandClass to dismiss them again.

in console:
log:set WARN org.openhab.binding.zwave.internal.protocol.commandclass.ZWaveClimateControlScheduleCommandClass

BR,
O.