Z-Wave Schlage BE469 Not Locking or Unlocking consistently, openHAB 2.5.12-1

I am having a problem with my Schlage BE469 deadbold lock not locking and unlocking with commands sent remotely to it over the Z-Wave Binding .

I have Secure included it, I know it is correct because it will randomly unlock only when sending an OFF command through Sitemap.

Switch item=Lock_FrontDoor_Lock label="Front Door Lock []" mappings=[ON="Lock", OFF="Unlock"]

I can always tell the state of the lock when it is locked or unlock manually or entering a user unlock code on the keypad, by using the rules from the following post.

Any idea why it will not take my command when sending an ON or OFF command?
Also, it does randomly go offline for a little while before finally staying offline, but when I manually lock and unlock it, the status updates instantly, showing that there is still an active connection.

2021-08-19 15:17:40.456 [hingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - 'zwave:device:zstick:node39' changed from OFFLINE (COMMUNICATION_ERROR): Node is not communicating with controller to ONLINE
2021-08-19 15:20:23.799 [hingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - 'zwave:device:zstick:node39' changed from ONLINE to OFFLINE (COMMUNICATION_ERROR): Node is not communicating with controller
2021-08-19 16:22:56.563 [hingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - 'zwave:device:zstick:node39' changed from OFFLINE (COMMUNICATION_ERROR): Node is not communicating with controller to ONLINE
2021-08-19 16:36:30.542 [hingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - 'zwave:device:zstick:node39' changed from ONLINE to OFFLINE (COMMUNICATION_ERROR): Node is not communicating with controller

These are the only errors I am getting in the log, but none when sensing ON or OFF commands to the Lock.

Thanks!

The log shows that you have a communication error. Probably this means that the device has poor RF connection with the controller. A debug log might help understand this, although it’s just likely to show that there are timeouts in the communication that lead to these errors. I would suggest to look at improving the communications within the mesh.

So the weird thing is this zwave lock is in the middle of my house, the same as my controller, and there are MANY devices a lot further than the lock is, as you can see the mesh look pretty healthy, except for the lock (node39), and node36, which is a multisensor outside in my shed. Do you know what the red lines mean? .

It means that there is only one way communications with that device. This may or may not be correct - it could also mean that the device hasn’t reported its neighbours, but it likely is indicative of communications issues either way.

Would this have something to do with it being a secure inclusion devices?
I’ll try and exclude and re secure include it to the network a third time and see if that fixes it.