- Raspberry 4, Buster, Openhabian Image
- OpenHAB 2.5.11
- Sigma Designs Controller Z-Wave Plus USB-Dongle
After Updating my OpenHAB to version 2.5.11 I’m not longer able to configure my Eurotronics Spirit Thermostats.
- Things are not accessible
- In the Binding the device is not longer listed as a supported device. The only Eurotronics device listed is a Temperature Sensor
- Things are accessible
- All configuration parameters are missing, e.g. Display timeout, temperature adjustment
@chris I think that might be related to Z-Wave database issues. Or is it specific to Eurotronics devices?
I’m a bit desperate as I can no longer manage my heaters
Any help is highly appreciated!