- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B with Razberry Board
- openHABian running openHAB 2.0.0~20170120171735-1 (Build #743)
- Z-Way Binding installed and localhost Z-Way server found and added as a thing to openHAB.
- Z-Way server status is “Online” and connected devices are shown in inbox as expected.
- Things from the Z-Way binding can be added as things in openHAB.
(This does not occur for Channels for Things from my Hue Bridge, which work normally. - Also, all the devices work fine via Z-Way’s own web-interface)
Does anyone know how to solve this?
Same issue here. Some additional information:
- OpenHAB Ubuntu Package 2.0.0-1
- Raspberry Pi 3 B with Razberry Board
Z-Wave.Me Version v2.2.5
Same behavior as jakobjp mentioned above.
Any fix, hint or workaround is highly appreciated.
Hi @jakobjp, @johnnyger,
sorry for the late replay.
I’ve the same issue.
A workaround is to enable the Simple Mode of Item Linking (Configuration - System - …). Removing the Things and creating them again, then the Channels are linked correctly to generated Items. I hope this helps for the moment.
I’m working on a solution …
I can confirm that the workaround works. - Hope you can get the real issue solved nonetheless.
Also, thanks for your otherwise good work on the binding. I really appreciate it!
The problem is solved with current snapshot release!