Zibee Yale YRD216 PBDB

Thanks. The file is useful. The binding will need a bit of work, and also some updates to the low level framework, so it will take a week or two to get something included, but I’ll try and get the ability to lock/unlock included soon at least.

Chirs,

Thanks and I truly appreciate your help.

Please let me know as soon as you have any progress.

Chris,

Any update to when should I expect the lock and unlock feature working?

Regards,

As I said a few days back, it will be a week or two as the update needs to flow right through from the framework (ie ZigBee libraries) to the binding. I made an update yesterday to add some more support to the framework for the lock, but this needs to flow into the framework which will be a little way away. I then need to add some support to the binding…

1 Like

Thanks for the update looking forward to your new update.

Hi chris,
Sorry for late reply. I have a similar issue, and already send the ZigBee XML file to you.
Looking forward to your reply.
Thanks in advance.

Feng

Hi Chris,

Just checking to see how far are you? Should I expect an update early next week?

Regards,

I’m hoping to get an update to the libraries done in the coming days. This will get the support for the lower layers added. Once we have this I’ll need to add a converter to allow the lock to be controlled - I’ll try and get this in the next week.

Chris,

Thanks for the update. I hope that I would have the lock and unlock functionality before the end of next week.

Regards,

Chris,
Just checking to see if I will get any update this weekend?
Regards,

I don’t know I’m afraid, but probably not. I created the initial PR to update the libraries 2 days ago so now we have to wait. Once that’s done I’ll update the binding.

Is there any possibility to fast track it?

It’s not something I can control - sorry. Once the PR is merged, then I’ll try and get the converter added quickly, but until the libraries are updated, there’s not so much I can do.

Can I reach-out to those who updates the library? If so how?

Any update on the merge?

No - sorry, I’ve not seen anything yet…

Chris,
Good News, Looks like your code has been merged. Please let me know the next step.

Chris,
I am sorry for bugging you, When should I expect any update?

Sorry - I didn’t see your messages (you should reply to a user, otherwise the user does not get any notification).

Unfortunately, it could be another few weeks before the binding is updated. There are a number of PRs waiting to be processed now and we need to wait - sorry.

Chris,

Just a gentle reminder, I am still waiting to get a compiled version of the new binding.

Regards,