ZigBee and ZigBee2MQTT bindings not listed in OH3

All ok, love it,
when I enter to binding market I have seen 24 bindings only(if you see my first screenshot) not finding ZigBee binding, when I write “zi” all disappear can’t install ZigBee binding, problem is I not seen all binding listed in the documentation.
The last screen is my installed bindings.

You seem to be looking at user supplied bindings from the “marketplace”.
Official bindings will not appear there.

But I am admin,

What URL are you visiting?

URL from screens is myopenhab.org
but from local IP is the same
and from localhost the same.
I have just an Administrator account, sorry for the delayed answer.

and my addons.cfg (not modified)

any sugestion.

Hello, list of bindings still not completely, I can’t understand why

1. I run OH3 on Windows 7.
  2. I am admin.
  3. I CAN’T SEE ALL BINDING IN Marketplace

I received zigbee sonoff usb 3 for 3 days and not able to use it because is not list of bindings.
Please HELP.
All bindings I can see at the moment.

You’re still looking at unofficial bindings in the ‘marketplace’.
Have you followed this?

Maybe you’ve disabled, or a firewall is blocking, internet access to the binding repository.

In which case you could download the add-ons bundle (for offline installs) here -

Yes, try it all ways.

1. “Settings” goto “bindings” the same list

2. “settings” goto “things” goto “blue +” goto “install more bindings” the same list.

I know about the offline mode.

Hello, I try another way to check my PC and Internet access, I moved my current openhab folder to another place, after I copy (in disc C:) the same openHab that I download and run about 2 months ago and do first start.

1. I run a clean openHab 3.2.0 (the same openHab that I download and run about 2 months ago)

2 After created admin account, I go to “Settings > Bindings”

and, now, I can see “openHAB Distribution” (and many others in another category) very cool :smiley:

In my current openHAB I can see just “Community MarketPlace

This is my problem! The same PC and Windows

I don’t know if someone has this problem and where to find it, if I can’t make it work, I think to clean install OH3 because I config openhab in textual configuration and easy to restore
Thanks all for your help. (sorry for my English)

It shouldn’t make a difference but one time you login via your local PCs IP address and the other time via myopenhab.org. What if you use the loal IP address approach for the case that currently is not working ?

Just some weird idea: Are you login in to the same installation/instance or could it be that you have another OH running somehow, maybe from earlier testing? Did you check if it is really the same? (localhost vs. IP-address…)
Stupid question, but those have to be asked as well …:point_up:t2::grin:

Thanks for replay, (I know that any factor change the result) all test I made(with installed oh3 and clean oh3) at home in lan network with host pc with oh3 (localhost) second pc and from mobile phone(lan ip) , and from mobile phone data (myopenhab, without wifi).

Not changed IPS, PC or other. The same internet provider, the same router, the same pc and the same windows 7 and java zulu that was installed, not changed nothing.
I just moved and renamed oh3 folder from disc C: and put clean oh3 that I download (about 2 months when I decided change 2.5 to 3.2.0 version).

I only think that the windows maybe make updates or anything else and broke or restrict something in openhab and it
not have access to openHAB Distribution (with official bindings). Maybe exist in oh3 a file or an log that I can compare?
Thanks again for interest.