I’m struggeling making my zigbee led controller working correctly in my openhab 3.1 environment.
Openhab 3.1 * running on a raspberry pi 4
- installed the zigbee binding
- using this Ember Cooordinator :
SMaBiT (Bitron Video ZigBee USB Funkstick für Qivicon, Openhab u.v.m, AV2010/10: Amazon.de: Computer & Zubehör
- using an LED RGBW CW WW strib behind the following controller :
GLEDOPTO ZigBee Controller Steuergerät von für LED Stripe RGB+CCT WRGBWW für 12V oder 24V getestet mir Philips Hue*, Alexa Echo Plus, Homee (RGB-CCT Pro Serie) : Amazon.de: Baumarkt
After successfully pairing the LED controller with my zigbee-network I got 2 Channels offered in the UI
- one for the color temperature (displayed as a dimmer control)
- one for the color itself (should be displayed as a color control)
The dimmer for the color temperature works (except, the value 0 is warm white and 100 is cold white and not the other way round as it is stated in the description).
The problem is the color control which does not work at all.
(I changed the icon to light bulb)
If I change the control type to “Dimmer”, I am able to dim the (white) light and so turn in on and off.
But I am not able to control an color.
I already searched this forum a lot, but dind’t find any hint what the problem could be or what I am doing wrong.
What I already tested :
- I multiple times added and removed the controller to the zigbee network.
- I completely removed all zigbee deviced (including the coordinator and the complete binding)
- I stopped openhab, cleaned caches and rebooted the raspberry
nothing relly helps.
I have the same problem with a Tint color bulb. There I also get offered 2 Channels (Color Temperature and Color). And the problems seem the same.
I hope anyone can help me.