Zigbee binding

Ahh - ok. Got it :wink:
Thanks for clarifying :+1:

Hi,

From my POV the PR for deCONZ which changes the channel types does not fix your - or any other - issue. Afair the UI elements are derived from a combination of item.type and Semantics. Did you try to use Point > Control for the color item?

I have a Sonoff SNXN-02 that is identified as eWeLink by the binding. It is a temperature and humidity sensor. It seems to pair correctly but no data ever comes in all I ever get is NULL. Based on documentation and people using zigbee2Mqtt there also should be a battery channel that is not showing up.

I am running OpenHAB 3.0.1 and the latest built in version of the binding. What data do you need from me to get this sensor working? Log file or anything else?

Sorry Chris,

… it seems you’re right… see:

I’ve been able to work around the issue following Yannicks hint :wink:

Again: Sorry for the noise …

Hi,
the thread started with WSDCGQ01LM device. I can discover it and create a thing. Channels are also available. But the device stops after several hours to update the temperature and humidity values.

I’m using OH3 and a telegesis stick to connect directly via zigbee to the sensor. Any recommendation?

Regards.

FYI, anyone looking for a compatibility list of Zigbee devices for openHAB might want to chime in here:

Hello all,

today I received an error with my Ember coordinator.
Is there a list that shows what code 6 is?

ASH: ERROR received (code 6). Disconnecting.

I’ve tried to increase the MESH Update period and reinitialized the controller.
|-> BTW: is there a way to start a MESH update manually?

BR
/Franz

Code 6 is an assert from the NCP and without PTI traces it’s impossible to know what caused this.

No - I don’t think so.

Hi Chris,

thanks for your feedback.

Means a parallel sniffer outside of the coordinator? (A second device)?
Never heard that term before.

BR
/Franz

No - the PTI trace comes from the coordinator - it’s basically a debug output from the NCP and if there’s an assert (which happens when the NCP gets into a state from which it can’t recover) then it will print a bunch of stuff out this port so that Silabs can work out what happened.

PTI:

Thanks Chris and Ap15e.

for the update. It seems only to happen if I reinitialize the controller and do not restart openhab.
So it also looks like it creates an Error code 3 before.

openhab.log.6:2022-01-23 15:20:35.624 [WARN ] [e.ember.internal.ash.AshFrameHandler] - ASH: ERROR received (code 3). Disconnecting.
openhab.log.6:2022-01-23 15:32:36.303 [WARN ] [e.ember.internal.ash.AshFrameHandler] - ASH: ERROR received (code 6). Disconnecting.

I assume this is the right table, is it?

The PTI Interface looks highly sophisticated and complex.
I guess I cannot do this with my standard zigbee stick.

BR
/Franz

Yes, but to be honest, it doesn’t provide you much information. This is already provided in the debug log - ie the binding, or more specifically the zigbee library, already uses this table to log the error.

DEBUG c.z.z.d.e.i.ash.AshFrameHandler - <-- RX ASH frame: AshFrameError [version=2, errorCode=6, Reset: Assert]

@chris Not sure if here is the place, but any chance this could get supported? Zemismart TB26-6 control via MQTT | Zigbee2MQTT

Thanks

Can you describe what doesn’t work please? That would make it easier to fix :wink:

That was fast. I tried this 6 gang Zemismart with the Zigbee bidding, but I got the " HANDLER_INITIALIZING_ERROR
No supported clusters found" on the thing. I can see lots of information, but no channels in paper UI. I just figured it was not supported yet.

From what I can see in the link you provided, this is just provided standard ON/OFF services, so it should work fine. That said, it doesn’t explicitly state this although it does talk about ON/OFF and TOGGLE which are features of the OnOffCluster and should be supported.

However maybe it is really something custom and not the standard clusters - I’m not really sure. Does it produce an XML file (in the userdata/zigbee/network folder) for the node? If so, please post this - or use the console command zigbee fingerprint for the node and post the results.

Yes it should be just 6 on/off devices. Here my xml for the “thing” and the coordinator. Thanks
040D84FFFE512216.xml (1.7 KB)
A4C13885BAB8F317.xml (45.9 KB)

this is the product link: Zemismart tuya 6 gangues zigbee interruptor de luz de parede inteligente 4x4 neutro necessário interruptores botão alexa google casa controle remoto| | - AliExpress

Unfortunately, it looks like the device is totally non-standard - at least the standard clusters such as OnOff and LevelControl that are normally associated with a light switch are not supported. Maybe there’s more information on the device out there somewhere that can help understand what it does. It’s likely this will require a code change to support, although there are already some of these chinese devices supported, so it may be similar - I’m just not sure without having a device myself.

1 Like

Well Thanks, I have very little options, on the kind of device that complies with my country standards, as size and functionality, not really security. I saw that the switchs are compatible with zigbee2mqtt, but I would rather use a bidding. Is there any information I could take out of zigbee2mqtt that would help reverse engineering this non-standard cluster?