In the last couple of days i was browsing through the community topics, but could not find a really relevant entry, so I have opened this
I am using 3 Osram zigbee plugs with a Bitronvideo coordinator and one of those (let’s call it plug 1) is going offline randomly, sometimes after weeks, sometimes after days.
- Only unplugging and plugging in helps.
- Firmware is already updated.
- I am not using sitemaps, nor items file for these things, all configured via paper ui.
- Zigbee is set to debug level, but I cannot see any useful information except that “timeout has been reached” for plug 1.
- In general all plugs are responding quickly (other zigbee things are currently removed or unused/offline)
Distances from the coordinator
- plug 1 ~1,5m (no walls) <<< this one is having issues
- plug 2 ~5m (no walls)
- plug 3 ~8m (brick wall)
I would appreciate any help (e.g. increase the logging of specific components etc.)
Thanks in advance
- Hardware: Raspberry PI3B
- OS: Openhabian
- openHAB version: 2.5.4-1