Zigbee2mqtt Problem - Develco MOSZB-140

Hi hopefully someone can help shed some light on a problem I am having with a device that has stopped working.

• Platform information:
    • RPi 4 with SONOFF Zigbee 3.0 USB Dongle Plus
    • OPENHABIAN 3.3.0 Release Build

I have a Frient Motion Sensor Pro (which Zigbee2mqtt identifies as a Develco MOSZB-140 and states it is supported) until recently it used to work fine displaying: Occupancy, illuminance, Temperature, Battery state etc. However since I ran an update in openhab-config the device has stopped working with the frontail log showing:

2022-10-13 10:18:14.177 [WARN ] [t.generic.ChannelStateTransformation] - Executing the JINJA-transformation failed: An error occurred while transformation. UnknownTokenException: Unknown token found: value_json.temperature

2022-10-13 10:18:14.180 [WARN ] [t.generic.ChannelStateTransformation] - Executing the JINJA-transformation failed: An error occurred while transformation. UnknownTokenException: Unknown token found: value_json.led_control

2022-10-13 10:18:14.188 [WARN ] [t.generic.ChannelStateTransformation] - Executing the JINJA-transformation failed: An error occurred while transformation. UnknownTokenException: Unknown token found: value_json.illuminance_lux

2022-10-13 10:18:14.191 [WARN ] [t.generic.ChannelStateTransformation] - Executing the JINJA-transformation failed: An error occurred while transformation. UnknownTokenException: Unknown token found: value_json.occupancy_timeout

It would appear that the values for temperature and illuminance are null. I suspect that the problem may be with teh Zigbee2mqtt interface.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what the problem may me and how I might fix it?

Cheers
Ken

Just in case anyone is interested I’ve now isolated and resolved the problem.

It appears to be a problem with Zigbee2MQTT version 1.28.0. By reverting to Version 1.27.2 I seem to have resolved the problem.

More information about the issue can be found on github at: After upgrade to 1.28.0 device MOSZB-140 unable to update status · Issue #14277 · Koenkk/zigbee2mqtt · GitHub