Zipato Mini Keypad - Channel Update

Hello,

I’m playing around with some Zipato Mini Keypads. After several attempts I managed to include them in Openhab 2.5.

If press “Home” and enter the correct code, I get the following logs:

13:49:57.719 [DEBUG] [nding.zwave.handler.ZWaveThingHandler] - NODE 25: Updating channel state zwave:device:ad9c65cb:node25:notification_access_control to 0 [DecimalType]

13:49:57.724 [DEBUG] [rnal.protocol.ZWaveTransactionManager] - NODE 25: Commands processed 1.

13:49:57.730 [DEBUG] [rnal.protocol.ZWaveTransactionManager] - NODE 25: Checking command org.openhab.binding.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveCommandClassPayload@63c22a.

13:49:57.733 [INFO ] [smarthome.event.ItemStateChangedEvent] - Garderobe_Tastenfeld_Benachrichtigung changed from 255 to 0

But if I press “Home” again followed by entering the correct code, I just get

13:50:27.915 [DEBUG] [nding.zwave.handler.ZWaveThingHandler] - NODE 25: Updating channel state zwave:device:ad9c65cb:node25:notification_access_control to 0 [DecimalType]

and the linked item is not updated.

So my actual question is: Is there a way to define a rule which reacts on this channel update?

Many thanks in advance.
Kind regards,
Christian

Hello again,
it seems like the update of the channel state is not forwarded to the linked item if the was already in this state.
Is there a way to enable this forward even if the state of the item is the same as before?

Hello,
stupied me.
I changed the rule from “changed” to “received update” and now it seems to work.
Anyway, the keypad acts relatively strange if the switch for the notification sound is set to on.

In this case the keypad starts to accept every input as valid code if it is typed in several times.

Kind regards,
Christian