ZoneMinder EventState takes too long. Check "Received forceAlarm" instead

I’ve installed Zoneminder on my Debian-System and got the Zoneminder Binding working in openHAB 2.3.

The problem that i have is that the EventState takes too long to change from OFF to ON.

My Camera is above my front door. So if I close the door (time 16:13:34.861) the system recognizes a motion about 6 seconds later Received forceAlarm (16:13:40.713). This would be fine, but the state of the EventState changes 18 seconds after I’ve closed the door (16:13:52.607). This works too slow for my project, because I created a rule that checks if a motion gets detected in case the lock on the door changes from OPEN to CLOSED.
I don’t want to wait for 18 seconds after I closed the door to lock my house. 6 Seconds would be totally fine.

So is there a way that the system sets the EventState faster? Or can I check the Received forceAlarm from Zoneminder? The motion gets detected fast enough from Zoneminder and technically also from openHAB.

16:12:43.312 [INFO ] [smarthome.event.ItemStateChangedEvent] - zmServer_CpuLoad changed from 3.12 to 3.11
16:13:30.891 [INFO ] [smarthome.event.ItemStateChangedEvent] - HAUSTUERREEDCONTACT changed from CLOSED to OPEN
16:13:34.861 [INFO ] [smarthome.event.ItemStateChangedEvent] - HAUSTUERREEDCONTACT changed from OPEN to CLOSED
16:13:40.713 [INFO ] [handler.ZoneMinderThingMonitorHandler] - [MONITOR-2]: Received forceAlarm for monitor 2
16:13:40.721 [INFO ] [er.handler.ZoneMinderBaseThingHandler] - [MONITOR-2]: Starting High Priority Refresh
16:13:40.734 [INFO ] [handler.ZoneMinderThingMonitorHandler] - [MONITOR-2]: Received forceAlarm for monitor 2
16:13:40.748 [INFO ] [er.handler.ZoneMinderBaseThingHandler] - [MONITOR-2]: Starting High Priority Refresh
16:13:45.247 [INFO ] [smarthome.event.ItemStateChangedEvent] - zmServer_CpuLoad changed from 3.11 to 3.12
16:13:52.607 [INFO ] [smarthome.event.ItemStateChangedEvent] - zmMonitor1_EventState changed from OFF to ON
16:13:52.642 [INFO ] [arthome.model.script.zoneminder.rules] - Motion detected

zoneminder.things

Bridge zoneminder:server:ZoneMinder [ hostname="192.168.0.15", user="*****", password="*****", telnet_port=6802, refresh_interval_disk_usage=1 ]
{
	Thing monitor Eingang [ monitorId=2, monitorTriggerTimeout=120, monitorEventText="Trigger activated from openHAB" ]
}

zoneminder.items

Switch zmServer_Online 			"Zoneminder Online [%s]"			<switch>	{ channel="zoneminder:server:ZoneMinder:online" }
Number zmServer_CpuLoad 		"ZoneMinder Server Load [%s]"		<heating>		{ channel="zoneminder:server:ZoneMinder:cpu-load" }
Switch zmMonitor1_Online 		"Online [%s]" 				<switch>	{channel="zoneminder:monitor:ZoneMinder:Eingang:online"}
Switch zmMonitor1_Enabled 		"Enabled [%s]" 				<switch>	{channel="zoneminder:monitor:ZoneMinder:Eingang:enabled"}
Switch zmMonitor1_EventState 		"Motion [%s]"	 			<switch>	{channel="zoneminder:monitor:ZoneMinder:Eingang:alarm"}