Thanks @rpwong I was mostly looking at the EP 1 CCs. Your device aligns with the ZW DB entry and works, the “not working” ZEN30 XML appears different. Based on the Zooz change log, you are (as you suspected) on version 1.03 (original release). Does your UI page show FW version under properties?
In many devices EP0 and EP 1 are mirrors. In the original ZEN30 device this was not true, but in the non-working device this seems to be the case (can’t tell for sure, since the entire XML was not shown) and to cover the relay, EP 2 was added. I’m guessing the non-working device is the latest ZEN30 (is there a reference to 800 chip or ZWLR on the package?).
Anyway, I think a call to Zooz is needed to confirm this theory. If true, @daemonalec could test by adding this XML
zen30_0_0.xml (25.0 KB)
to the binding following this procedure. If that works the ZW DB will need to be modified
Note that the userdata/zwave XMLs are different than the binding XMLs. Userdata XML’s are also overwritten frequently, so changes in them won’t work (or won’t work for long).