Zwave binding figaro roller shutter 2 FGR-222

Hallo,

the Figaro Roller Shutter 2 seems no to be in the database. I use openhab 2 with z-wave binding. Can anyone help me?

Ciao Marco

It runs!

It should be -:

http://www.cd-jackson.com/index.php/zwave/zwave-device-database/zwave-device-list/devicesummary/413

If it’s not being detected, then you might have a different version in which case please provide the type/id for the device - as shown in the attributes section for the thing in HABmin.

Hallo Chris,

now if have a new problem. The shutter has the zwave nodeid 2. But when i configure an item and a sitemap, there is no reaction:

item definition: Rollershutter kdSHUTTER “Roller shutter [%d %%]” {zwave=“2:0:command=switch_multilevel,invert_state=false,invert_percent=true”}

sitemap defnition Slider item=kdSHUTTER

I can move the shutter about the home-things in the app, but not over my personal sitemap.

Marco

Are you using OH1 or OH2? This is tagged as OH2, but your binding strings are OH1 - you should make sure the strings are correct for the binding for starters…

Hello Chris,

first of all: Thank you very much for your help!

I use OH2.

Marco

Ok, then you need to use the OH2 item definitions as your current definitions won’t work (as you are finding :wink: ). Or - use PaperUI / HABmin to define the items which might be easier (your data will be stored in a text file in the userdata/jsondb folder).

Okay,

i have added an item over things -> z-Wave Node2 Roller Shutter -> Channels -> Brightness - > + Button -> Edit Item -> Name=xy Item Type=Dimmer and Category=Blinds.

In the sitemap i have added slider item=xy

But now the symbol of the shutter shows closed, when die Blind is up, and it shows closed when it is up.

If you are using HABmin/PaperUI, then you should be able to invert the direction in the channel configuration.

Sorry, but i do not find the option to invert in HABmin/PaperUI. Do you know the number of the option? In the paper UI the configuration parameters have numbers.

It’s not a device configuration option - it’s a channel option…

The above channel has no options, but if it did, they would be displayed there.

Sorry i am blind :frowning:

I do not see any options.

I’m not sure - I’ve spent some time checking, and it looks like it should be ok.

What version of the device do you have, and what version of the binding are you running?

Roller Shutter 2 FGR-222 v2 5 with binding binding-zwave - 2.0.0.b4
controller Z-wave ZME_UZB1 on a raspberry pi 2

I suspect that you are simply using too old a version to have this feature.

Do you mean the shutter is too old? I bougth it last week over :sweat:

No - you have an old version of OH2.