I’ve just noticed a weird issue with the new version of the binding and my Fibaro Roller Shutter 2. Mainly it’s current state doesn’t seem to always be refreshed correctly.
This is for instance an event log form when I set the shutter to 77%:
2018-12-28 22:50:39.040 [ome.event.ItemCommandEvent] - Item 'Zgoraj_AndrejSoba_Rolete_Output' received command 77 2018-12-28 22:50:39.049 [nt.ItemStatePredictedEvent] - Zgoraj_AndrejSoba_Rolete_Output predicted to become 77 2018-12-28 22:50:39.061 [vent.ItemStateChangedEvent] - Zgoraj_AndrejSoba_Rolete_Output changed from 71 to 77 2018-12-28 22:50:40.601 [vent.ItemStateChangedEvent] - Zgoraj_AndrejSoba_Rolete_Output changed from 77 to 71
The last event is wrong basically. My shutters moved to the correct position, but the state is wrongly reported. Similarly the current power wrongly reports something while it should be 0 (since the device is stopped).
This happens also when I move my shutters from 0% to 77% for instance. The state at the end is reported as 7% instead of 77% and the power is > 0.