Zwave device not in database

Hello! I just bought some (used) switches and when I added them to my network with some existing devices, I see them as unknown, and that I should raise an issue. Thanks in advance for any help.

I thought the leviton switch I bought was in the database but I guess it’s not working or identifying itself as a different model. RZI06-1L

Here is the data:

zwave_class_basic ROUTING_SLAVE
zwave_class_generic MULTILEVEL_SWITCH
zwave_frequent false
zwave_neighbours 1,3
zwave_version 0.3
zwave_listening true
zwave_deviceid 518
zwave_nodeid 2
zwave_routing true
zwave_beaming false
zwave_class_specific SCENE_SWITCH_MULTILEVEL
zwave_manufacturer 29
zwave_devicetype 1025

Yes, true:

If used devices are not properly excluded from the old network or properly factory reset you won’t be able to include them into your network.
So please exclude them again from your network and in addition to that you should do a factory reset (just to be sure), then include them again.

Based on the information above, the device is included ok. My guess is that @joemoriss is using an old binding that doesn’t include the device (eg 2.3) as it was only added “recently” (ie July) so will only be in the 2.4 versions.

1 Like

Chris and sihui thank you!

I assumed I had the latest version as I just set up my system but I was able to update to 2.4 and that fixed the issue. Thanks for the help.