This dimmer has been working for a few years but is not longer recognized after upgrading to 3.4.0 M5 a few weeks ago. I replaced a failed Aeotec Gen5+ and decided to update the software at the same time from an earlier version, 3.1 I believe. All my devices were found and known except this one. I see that the device is still in the database. https://opensmarthouse.org/zwavedatabase/577 I’m looking for help getting the database updated if that is what is required.
I looked in vain for when this was modified and it seems like a long time ago, so I just marked for review. I’m not sure of when the next DB update will be with the code freeze, but hopefully it will be back with the 3.4 release. It will not be in 3.4M6 (IMO)
Here is the .xml. It looks like there are differences. The database shows no beaming or routing but they are true in the xml file. The database parameter “always listening” is “no”, the xml does not have that parameter but has “listening” true.
That information is picked up “live” during the discovery process. It is not contained in the device XML that is exported into the binding. (see attached for what will be in the binding from the next DB extract- hopefully in about a week.) 28167_0_0.xml (7.2 KB)
However, I fixed it anyway as it is not correct