Zwave Problems with Binding 1.8

Does anyone else experience problems with zwave binding upgrading to v1.8?
some of my wall plug items stop reacting after several days,reboot sorts out everything…

never had this before with 1.7 release…
Anything I did not do necessary after the upgrade?

At least not at my place :grinning:
OH 1.8.0 on RPi 2 with Raspbian Jessie and Z-Wave binding 1.8.0 is working very stable …

hm, thanks for the feedback…strange. had a strange scenario recently (another one to the described).
came home and all wall plugs have been ON, even though by rules only 10% of wall plugs should have been ON…rebooted and did not have any of these scenarios anymore…

and after that, the described one above happened, so my bad feeling was that 1.8 may have some issues…
also remembered that with 1.7 update I had to remove some xml zwave log files to build the tree newly from scratch…not sure if there is any similar step to be taken to build from the beginning so there is no problem site existing…

There should be no significant change from the zwave binding 1.7 to 1.8. The database was improved, and some command classes added, but nothing very major.

You shouldn’t need to remove any files either.

If you need to reboot the PC - what controller are you using?

thanks Chris for the feedback. I only had these two occurrences within a week after the upgrade…so my guess was that something needs to be reset’ed before smooth zwave working again…but hard to say if these two “situations” have something to do with the upgrade…only before with 1.7 my system was rather stable and cannot remember any similar situation where the whole network does not react anymore or ALL swithces go ON for whatever reason…
…will further observer and report here…

System is an Odroid U3 debian wheezy with the white zwave controller (Vision USB Stick).

Regards Norbert