Zwave Qubino ZMNHBD Temp reading

Hi guys !

I just received a Qubino ZMNHBD Flush 2 relay Plus. Binding works great - and I can switch the relays from Openhab1.

I also got the original temp probe for it - but am struggling to get readings out of it.

Items:
Switch QSwitch1 “Switch1” { zwave=“8:1:command=switch_binary,respond_to_basic=true” }
Number QSwitch1_Power “Switch1 Power [%.0f W]” { zwave=“8:1:command=meter,meter_scale=E_W” }
Switch QSwitch2 “Switch2” { zwave=“8:2:command=switch_binary,respond_to_basic=true” }
Number QSwitch2_Power “Switch2 Power [%.0f W]” { zwave=“8:2:command=meter,meter_scale=E_W” }
Number QTemp “Temp [%.1f °C]” { zwave=“8:3:command=sensor_multilevel,sensor_type=1” }

Sitemap:
Group label=“QubinoSwitch” icon=“info” {
Switch item=QSwitch1
Text item=QSwitch1_Power
Switch item=QSwitch2
Text item=QSwitch2_Power
Text item=QTemp
}

Anyone with this device who can share the items setting for the temp. read ? - or anyone with an idea ?

Looking at the manual, the sensor_multilevel is only available on the root endpoint, not endpoint 3.

Try -:

{ zwave="8:command=sensor_multilevel,sensor_type=1" }

Great - thanks: it works as you suggested - and now reads the correct temp.

I did read in the manual, but it was not really specific enough on this - and with me being a beginner at Z-wave, I didnt figure it out and just copied what I could find somewhere else in the forum…

Great - glad it’s working :slight_smile:

It is in the manual, but to be fair it’s really not that obvious unless you know what you’re looking for. This is where OH2 will be a bit more user friendly in that this information will be automatically provided through the database…