Hello to the forum,
I want to start with a completely new Z-Wave configuration. Therefore I
deletetd ALL Z-Wave things from the PaperUI -> Configuration -> Things menu (even the controller)
- deletetd ALL new found Z-Wave things from the PaperUI -> Inbox menu
- stopped the openhab2 service via “sudo systemctl stop openhab2.service”
- cleared the openhab cache via “sudo openhab-cli clear-cache”
- deleted ALL xml files from the directory “/srv/openhab-userdata/zwave”
- deletetd ALL items relatetd to Z-Wave things by deleting the *.items files from the directory “/srv/openhab-config/items”
- deletetd ALL rules relatetd to Z-Wave things by deleting the *.rules files from the directory “/srv/openhab-config/items”
- disconnected my “Aeotec Z-Stick Gen5” from my “Raspberry Pi4”
- did a hard reset of the “Aeotec Z-Stick Gen5” described on the manufacturer’s internet page
- reconnected the “Aeotec Z-Stick Gen5” to my “Raspberry Pi 4”
- restarted openHAB2 via “sudo systemctl restart openhab2.service”
To my mind the Z-Wave configuration should be copmletely reset now.
Now I startetd to configure the Z-Wave network by searching the “Aeotec Z-Stick Gen5” via activating the search for Z-Wave devices. I expected that there will only one will be found, but to my surprise there were two devices showm - although physically only one was connected.
How can I now get rid of the “wrong” one so that there is only one to chose?
openHAB 2.5.3 stable (with ZWave binding 2.5.4 SNAPSHOT)
Best regards and greetings from Germany