ZWave Zipato Mini Keypad RFID

I’ve got the Zipato RFID keypad that seems to be partially supported in ZWave binding but i’ve never been able to make it initialize correctly in OpenHab.

I’ve just installed the 2.4.0 openhab2 and addons and was hoping it would be better but still the same problems. Node is included in the controller but it’s not initializing.

Here is the current log when I force a include by holding the tamper for 1 sec.

2018-10-12 20:15:32.727 [WARN ] [nal.protocol.ZWaveTransactionManager] - NODE 17: Not initialized (ie node unknown), ignoring message.

Any idea of what I can do, maybe at least get an xml file for this device ?
I’ve tried to exlude it, it never really exlude, tried to wake it up, nothing happens, so I’m not sure of what is wrong with it. At least, it should be discovered and initialised, as far as I can see in the device database of cdjackson, but I’ve never been able to get far more than a node discovered in inbox…

This means that the binding doesn’t know about the node. It normally happens when it’s not properly included. My suggestion is to exclude it, or reset it, and re-include the device.

Ok, but the thing is that I’ve tried several time to exlude / re-include it, using the Zipato documentation, but it never really excludes. I’ll try again, this device is a real pain…

I had similar problem and solved it inserting new batteries and trying to exclude repatedly, I got it excluded in the third intent. Hope this works for you.