after a successful upgrade from OH3.0 to OH3.3 I have problems with the OpenHab Alexa Smart Home skill.
Please see the description of my problem below - do you have any ideas how I should analyse this behaviour any further - or even better: do you recognize it an know what’s causing it?
- OH 3.3 running in Docker image, successfully connected to OH cloud
- OpenHab Alexa Smart Home Skill & multiple Alexas at home
- when telling Alexa to do something (switch on, off, etc.) with an OH-controlled device, Alexa responds something like “The device is not answering, please check connection”.
- from Alexa app the addressed device (and all others devices connected via mqtt) is displaying as “not responding”
- no specifics errors in the OH ‘openhab.log’