My goodness this “Community” support platform is rather demanding!
Is admin rather frustrated? (You don’t get a bossy list, like below on Home assistant forum )
- Hardware: CPUArchitecture/RAM/storage
- OS: what OS is used and which version
- Java Runtime Environment: which java platform is used and what version
- openHAB version:
- Issue of the topic: please be detailed explaining your issue
- Please post configurations (if applicable):
- Items configuration related to the issue
- Sitemap configuration related to the issue
- Rules code related to the issue
- Services configuration related to the issue
- If logs where generated please post these here using code fences:"
Aint no body got time for dat…!! Has someone seen this?
Newbie from HA, migrating to Openhab2. Just wondering…
So i’m on ubuntu 18.04
loaded the java requirements on the latest install instructions on openhab2.
Integrated Mi-light LED controller into Openhab2. 2 zones controlled by Openhab2 (no other zones exist).
When picking a colour in HabPanel (installed by Openhab2), i see this.
When selecting the previous stored colour presets (that are listed on the image). The right colour occurs in real life, yet they point to a white space in the GUI.
Probably being a noob my end. or is this an error?
Before someone says all the above info is needed to reply to a request… I’m not asking you