AVM Fritz Binding things unknown after upgrade OpenHAB 2.5 to 3.4

Hi,

I just upgraded from 2.5 to 3.4 and now I am facing some strange behavior.
I have four contacts and three Fritz 301. All were running in 2.5. without any problems.
After the upgrade to 3.4 I have these issues:

1. All of the contacts are online but one of them has the status of the channel/linked item „NULL“. Opening and closing of this contact doesn’t change it. Even deleting and adding the thing newly doesn’t fix it.
  2. All of the three Fritz 301 are unknown. They don’t send data but strangely enough they receive data. For example they change temperature when window is opened (rule by status of contact).

The following error seems to be from a Fritz 301 because it came up after a rule based change of temperature - as I said strange enough that this is working in the direction of the 301:

2023-01-08 09:53:16.996 [ERROR] [nal.common.AbstractInvocationHandler] - An error occurred while calling method 'ThingHandler.handleCommand()' on 'org.openhab.binding.avmfritz.internal.handler.AVMFritzHeatingDeviceHandler@df3f6a': null
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
at org.openhab.binding.avmfritz.internal.handler.AVMFritzBaseThingHandler.handleCommand(AVMFritzBaseThingHandler.java:476) ~[?:?]
at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:?]
at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:?]
at jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:?]
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:566) ~[?:?]
at org.openhab.core.internal.common.AbstractInvocationHandler.invokeDirect(AbstractInvocationHandler.java:154) [bundleFile:?]
at org.openhab.core.internal.common.InvocationHandlerSync.invoke(InvocationHandlerSync.java:59) [bundleFile:?]
at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy3159.handleCommand(Unknown Source) [?:?]
at org.openhab.core.thing.internal.profiles.ProfileCallbackImpl.handleCommand(ProfileCallbackImpl.java:85) [bundleFile:?]
at org.openhab.core.thing.internal.profiles.SystemDefaultProfile.onCommandFromItem(SystemDefaultProfile.java:48) [bundleFile:?]
at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:?]
at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:?]
at jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:?]
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:566) ~[?:?]
at org.openhab.core.internal.common.AbstractInvocationHandler.invokeDirect(AbstractInvocationHandler.java:154) [bundleFile:?]
at org.openhab.core.internal.common.Invocation.call(Invocation.java:52) [bundleFile:?]
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:264) [?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128) [?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628) [?:?]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829) [?:?]

Any hints appreciated.

Problem is solved: I deleted all things and afterwards new things have shown up automatically in the inbox