Berlin meetup

I would suggest to organize a meeting with a specified date.

Ok. I can do it here in Community prepare everything and let you know. But I wish to know before how many people we can expect. It will be nice to have maybe some list or maybe +1 for any who wants to attend.

Best,
Kamyk

I’m interested, but it would depend on the date :slight_smile:

Same here.

I would be interested if the location is wheelchair accessible.

1 Like

If it’s possible lets have a meetup before the maker faire :slight_smile:

Interested too, depends on date

Next try for a meetup in berlin :slight_smile:
What do you think about 08.09.19 (yes - in good old tradition it’s a sunday) starting at 12:00 ?
We can meet in my office in Wedding, Osloer Str. 17, 13359 Berlin (https://osm.org/go/0MbFdSyjM)
And yes: it’s wheelchair accessible.

There is place for up to 12 people. If it’s good (means warm) weather, we can use the courtyard. There is place for more people.

IMHO we need a deadline. Give your thumb up till wednesday 28.08. If we are more than 5 people, the meetup will take place.

Stephan

Fine with me -> :+1:

1 Like

:+1: i will join as well

1 Like

I will be on holiday for the first half of September so I won’t be joining.
Johannes

1 Like

have fun and good recovery :slight_smile:

8 days to go. So far we are three people interested in a Berlin openHAB meetup :slight_smile:

Just to have some topics on the list, i could offer to show my dynamic label thing with alexa

1 Like

I’m in!

:+1::+1:

This counts for two :slight_smile:

1 Like

:tada: :loudspeaker: :slight_smile: :telescope::fireworks: :alarm_clock: :clinking_glasses: :+1:

We have an appointment. The openHAB Meetup Berlin will take place on

08.09.2019 12:00 - (18:00 <- suggestion)

Osloer Str. 17, 13359 Berlin (https://osm.org/go/0MbFdSyjM )

In case of emergency call +4930280400

:floppy_disk:

1 Like

:grinning:

Is there a place for a newbie at the Meetup?
I am using smart home components since multiple years, but just switched to openhab a few weeks ago.

I would say yes: last time was also my first openHAB meeting and I received quite a warm welcome regardless off existing or non existing knowledge (I was not the only newby).
As long as you are interested and are looking forward to people nerding about a topic they are really into, you will enjoy the meeting.

2 Likes