Berlin meetup

2 Likes

Great Meetup, hope you still have fun at the pizza place :wink:

In case anybody is interested in Simon Kaufmann’s presentation about profiles that we did a look at, you can find it here.

This is the openHAB documentation for Profiles that I contributed in 2018. And, last, but not least, State and Trigger channels are explained here.

Regarding the battery-less wall switches, these are the two bluetooth bindings:

The wall switch that I showed was ordered here.

1 Like

in case anybody is interested in co/organising the makerfair booth / aera at maker fair berlin (17.-19. Mai 2019) let’s talk here -> Maker Fair Berlin 2019 - Call for makers

fyi. I confirmed with my employer that we could do the next berlin meetup in their office. There is also a small budget for food incl. pizza.

The location would be Alexanderstr. 1-5, 10178 Berlin in the office rooms of Visual Meta

5 Likes

Hi all,

I’m so glad I see you here. I know couple of people from this thread because I’m working in Soundcloud. I have just started to install/configure stuff for my future home! Sorry for that but TBH still I don’t know which HA System I should use. I have already 3 r.pi with OHA, Domoticz and HA. But I wish to join Berlin community and meet you in person.

Like Simone did before I can host a meetup in SoundCloud office too. Let me only know when.

Best,
Rafal - Kamyk

1 Like

“Is there anybody out there?” :wink:

I would suggest to organize a meeting with a specified date.

Ok. I can do it here in Community prepare everything and let you know. But I wish to know before how many people we can expect. It will be nice to have maybe some list or maybe +1 for any who wants to attend.

Best,
Kamyk

I’m interested, but it would depend on the date :slight_smile:

Same here.

I would be interested if the location is wheelchair accessible.

1 Like

If it’s possible lets have a meetup before the maker faire :slight_smile:

Interested too, depends on date

Next try for a meetup in berlin :slight_smile:
What do you think about 08.09.19 (yes - in good old tradition it’s a sunday) starting at 12:00 ?
We can meet in my office in Wedding, Osloer Str. 17, 13359 Berlin (https://osm.org/go/0MbFdSyjM)
And yes: it’s wheelchair accessible.

There is place for up to 12 people. If it’s good (means warm) weather, we can use the courtyard. There is place for more people.

IMHO we need a deadline. Give your thumb up till wednesday 28.08. If we are more than 5 people, the meetup will take place.

Stephan

Fine with me -> :+1:

1 Like

:+1: i will join as well

1 Like

I will be on holiday for the first half of September so I won’t be joining.
Johannes

1 Like

have fun and good recovery :slight_smile:

8 days to go. So far we are three people interested in a Berlin openHAB meetup :slight_smile: