BETA of Resol binding available on IoT Marketplace

configuration
setup
iot-marketplace
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fe0635736b8> #<Tag:0x00007fe063573528> #<Tag:0x00007fe063573280>

(Raphael Mack) #1

We had lengthy discussions in an old thread I now published my version of the Resol VBUS binding - which supports a whole bunch of solar system and heating controllers from Resol, including many branded OEM versions.

Now this binding is available as beta version in the Eclipse IoT Marketplace.

To simplify the usage I worked also on the README and a GETTING_STARTED documentation.

I hope that helps to get started with the binding. If something doesn’t work as expected please directly raise a ticket on github then we can try to keep this thread here a bit more clean and more about general discussions about the binding.

Cheers,
Rapha

New binding Resol VBUS
(Michael Heckmann) #2

Installation was easy and works like a charme. Thanks.

(Gavin Murray) #3

Just purchased LAN interface and installed this binding - works great. Many thanks!

(Raphael Mack) #4

Good to read, let me know in case you have trouble.

(Stefan) #5

Hello everybody,

I’m new to the forum and would like to thank all of you who worked on OpenHab and this Binding. As a big fan of the Resol products, I have a regulator MX with DL2 for my solar and heating system, as well as the oven in use.
Unfortunately, I’m having difficulty configuring the Thing.
No Thing is found automatically. Also, the manual create does not work.
When I enter the IP and port 7053 of the DL2 in the browser, a message appears:

• Hello
  • Error, buffer overload, quiting …
    (or something like that)

The installation of the binding has been inconspicuous. I suspect that it is due to a setting of the DL2.
Does anyone have a tip for me? Is the port 7053 correct? I have nowhere found a way to adapt this. What does your browser show when entering the IP and port (XXX.XXX.XXX.XX: 7053)? Please let me know if you need more information about my system. I look forward to your help.

I thank you in advance.