Betatest - Renault ZE Services Binding

After struggling a little bit with Renault in the activation process for my ZE Services account the binding works very well :+1:

If I can support in some way, let me know!

Today, I got another communication error. After repair everything is fine again. Auto-repair would be nice

Okay, I was a little bit running out of time in last few weeks. I hope very much that I now can find some more time and try to fix this issue.

Any news on the Renault ZE Services binding?

1 Like

Unfortunately not. But anyway, as renault ist starting to rollout the new MyRenault App (in some countries like france or the netherlands this already has started) this particular Binding will then stop working and I have to reinvent the way Renault is communicating with the App, so that the binding is able to connect again. I will try to keep you informed.

Regards
Rudi TB

Thank you for the binding it is so far the best what’s out there to check out the Zoe over Openhab !!

Reg
Lars

So, es geht los. Ich habe heute eine Mail von “My Renault” bekommen, dass sie in der Zeit vom 20-26.08 der Server umgestellen wird und ich im Anschluss daran eine weitere Email bekomme wie ich dann auf das neue My Renault zugreifen könne.
Mein Plan ist es sowie ich Zugriff auf den neuen Service habe zu evaluieren wie ich das Binding fĂŒr den neuen Service umschreiben muss. Ich halte Euch dabei auf dem Laufenden.
LG
RudiTB

Hello. There are some news about myrenault Login?
I mean for ZOE ZE 50 R135 with Easy Link.
Greetings

Hallo, gibt es Neuigkeiten im Bezug auf MYRenault Service mit dem aktuellen ZOE ZE50 und Easy Link?

GrĂŒĂŸe

Leider ist die Umstellung hier in Deutschland ja erst Ende November passiert, darum konnte ich vorher auch nicht anfangen. Meine ersten Versuche bezĂŒglich der Anmeldung am neuen System war noch nicht in GĂ€nze erfolgreich, darum konnte ich noch kein neues Binding veröffentlichen. Aber ich bin zumindest schon dran. ZusĂ€tzlich kommt noch dazu, dass gerade openHAB 2.5 veröffentlicht wurde. Ich bin noch dabei zu entscheiden, ob ich nun ein 2.5 Binding oder doch noch ein 2.4 Bindung entwickeln soll. Vielleicht spielt das auch keine Rolle, aber ich muss es berĂŒcksichtigen.

Hi Rudi, let me know if you need any assistance/help/testing for developing the binding as i am also very interested in being able to use the RenaultZE data again within openHab

@rudi.tb: Did you have a chance to look into the binding and the new communication interface?

Yes I had the chance to look into the new communication of the renault interface. But unfortunately I’m currently very busy in the job, so I didn’t find enough time reprograming the binding. I will try to do this as soon as possible.

Hi rudi.tb, did you have the chance to make any progress on this?

Cheers

Hi Rudi, ich wĂ€re auch sehr an dem OpenHab binding fĂŒr ein neuen Zoe P2 (ZE 135) interessiert

Wenn ich was testen kann, lass es mich wissen.

Bin schon sehr gespannt

English please!

I am so sorry. I also received a new Renault Zoe and would be very much interested in using the binding. Unfortunately the Renault -Services are not supported anymore and we have to control via MyRenault.

Anything I could do? Beta - tester e.g.?

Hi Rudi,

to support you a little. I found a Pyhton script which works fine for me. However a binding would be great. From this blog I undertood how the login is working.
For configuration two API keys are important: wiredProd and gigyaProd. I found these by searching in this document. (note: Different countries must change the end. e.g: en_GB etc.)
Furthermore for suscessfull login we will need the username and password of MyRenault. Last but not least we will need the vin of the car.
In summary configuration should contain:

wiredProd API key
gigyaProd API key
VIN of the car
User Login
Password

Possible items could be:

Battery level
Available energy
Range estimate
Plug state
Charging state
Charge mode
AC start at
External temperature
Battery temperature
Total mileage
Updated at
This phyton script worked well for me. Here you can find as well very simple php pages which shows the procedure.

Unfortunately I dont have any skills in creating a binding. Hope my research supports you

Many thanks in advance

Just to give you also a screenshot of the phyton response:

screenshot

Meanwhile I did a workaround. I added curl to the pyhton script and put the values via REST into openHab.
If somebody is interested, I can share later the appropriate code.

However. A binding would be more “nice”

@shuo Thank you for your effort. But unfortunately there are a bundle of reasons why I didn’t finish the new ZE Binding. It was not the lack of information as you assume. The main reason is that I do have too many projects at the same time. So I’m simply running out of resources to finish the new binding. If I do have again the time I will finish the binding. But till than, you should share your solution to help the others to integrate their ZE Vehicle in OpenHAB again.

HI shuo,

it would be very nice if you could share the code!
I was also investigating in pyze with a friend!!
Values via REST sounds good.

@rudi.tb a binding would be nice if you have time :slightly_smiling_face:

Reg
Lars