Binding for Sensibo Sky available

Thanks for looking into it… Actually this is a fresh installation of openhabian and beside the sensibo binding I only have the hue-binding installed… But to be sure, I just setup another instance of openhabian on another raspberry - same result :frowning:

Hi again,

I just made an interesting observation regarding the selection item… 1 Pod is working absolutely fine whilst I am not able to do a selection in BasicUI for the other 2. So I went to Paper-UI Control and I can see:

So only Sensibo Sky Bedroom shows the selection whilst Office and Living don’t… Could it be a problem when having more than 1 device?

Good theory, I will take a look in a few days (sorry, very busy at work atm).

Regards
Arne

1 Like

I did some changes to ensure that the channels are added every time the Sensibo sky comes back online. At least for now my the selections still show after about 20 hours runtime. The same goes for the sitemap items on my phone.

Feel free to give the new version a spin; https://github.com/seime/openhab2-addons/releases/download/2.5.9-SNAPSHOT/org.openhab.binding.sensibo-2.5.9-SNAPSHOT.jar

Be aware that simply adding the jar to the addons folder and disable the original bundle did not solve the issue; I had to remove the originally installed bundle fully - and then do a full restart of openhab.

Hi Arne

thanks for your effort - really appricated! I just removed all the old items and deinstalled the old binding, installed the new binding and started up (with a cache cleanup before)… Now, no one of the pods is showing the “selection”-channels anymore. But on the other hand, the OFFLINE/ONLINE issue seems to be gone… No disconnects so far…

Regards,
Flip

Correction: After about 30 minutes the “selection”-channels appeared!
So everything is working perfect now!

Thanks again for your help Arne!

Ping

I creating a widget its a work in progress

Please post your widget under a new topic, makes it easier to find latet

@seime

Is there any way to get the V1 pods working?

Isn’t that what I just asked :thinking: