Binding Request : Buderus web gateway

Yes, the problem was the missing JCE.

In my case this wasn’t the problem because I solved this long time ago.
But thanks for your quick response.

I am still often impressed about the speed of help in this forum :slight_smile:
:+1:

All,

yesterday I switched from the “old” km200 1.x to the actual km200 2.4 SNAPSHOT

I have one sync problem though:
I use the following items:

Number 	Heat_HzSollDay	 "Tag"	        {channel="km200:heatingCircuit:xxx:hc1:temperatureLevels_day"}
Number 	Heat_HzSollNight "Nacht"	{channel="km200:heatingCircuit:xxx:hc1:temperatureLevels_night"}
Number 	Heat_HzSoll	 "Ziel"  	{channel="km200:heatingCircuit:xxx:hc1:temperatureRoomSetpoint"}

When I switch at the wall-mounted official control (RC-35) I can change the setpoint for the current mode (day or night). It will not be reflected in one of the items above.

If I send a command to e.g. the Day (Tag) temperature, it’s not reflected in the RC-35.

Was there a change in the handling between 1.x and 2.4 ?

Hi,

the delay before the binding is sending it to the device is a bit longer. It can take some minutes. Change it and wait 2-3 Minutes. Then it should change on the RC-35. I had to change it for better performance and stability.

Markus

Thanks for your quick response.
I will be more patient and will try again :blush:

Hi all,

this binding is merged now into the master and will be availible in the 2.4 release.
Thank you for testing!

Greetings
Markus

Great. I installed M8 yesterday and took the binding from there. Worked smooth.
Thanks for your work and providing this to the community!

I am trying to switch from the 1.x binding to the new 2.x binding. I am running openhab 2.4 Milestone 7 with the KM200 Binding from October, I could not find a newer one

I get the following error during startup. Maybe this is already fixed, as I am using a version of the binding that is 2 Month old?

2018-12-15 17:33:45.367 [ERROR] [nal.common.AbstractInvocationHandler] - An error occurred while calling method 'ThingHandler.initialize()' on 'org.openhab.binding.km200.handler.KM200ThingHandler@6bb648d7': Duplicate channels km200:heatingCircuit:KM100:1:temperatureLevels_night
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Duplicate channels km200:heatingCircuit:KM100:1:temperatureLevels_night
	at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing.util.ThingHelper.ensureUniqueChannels(ThingHelper.java:159) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing.util.ThingHelper.ensureUniqueChannels(ThingHelper.java:135) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing.binding.builder.ThingBuilder.withChannels(ThingBuilder.java:85) ~[?:?]
	at org.openhab.binding.km200.handler.KM200ThingHandler.initialize(KM200ThingHandler.java:265) ~[?:?]
	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor93.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:?]
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.internal.common.AbstractInvocationHandler.invokeDirect(AbstractInvocationHandler.java:153) [101:org.eclipse.smarthome.core:0.10.0.oh240M7]
	at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.internal.common.Invocation.call(Invocation.java:53) [101:org.eclipse.smarthome.core:0.10.0.oh240M7]
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) [?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) [?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) [?:?]
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:?]
2018-12-15 17:33:45.389 [ERROR] [core.thing.internal.ThingManagerImpl] - Exception occurred while initializing handler of thing 'km200:heatingCircuit:KM100:1': Duplicate channels km200:heatingCircuit:KM100:1:temperatureLevels_night
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Duplicate channels km200:heatingCircuit:KM100:1:temperatureLevels_night
	at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing.util.ThingHelper.ensureUniqueChannels(ThingHelper.java:159) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing.util.ThingHelper.ensureUniqueChannels(ThingHelper.java:135) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing.binding.builder.ThingBuilder.withChannels(ThingBuilder.java:85) ~[?:?]
	at org.openhab.binding.km200.handler.KM200ThingHandler.initialize(KM200ThingHandler.java:265) ~[?:?]
	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor93.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.internal.common.AbstractInvocationHandler.invokeDirect(AbstractInvocationHandler.java:153) [101:org.eclipse.smarthome.core:0.10.0.oh240M7]
	at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.internal.common.Invocation.call(Invocation.java:53) [101:org.eclipse.smarthome.core:0.10.0.oh240M7]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) [?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) [?:?]

My things configuration:

Bridge km200:kmdevice:KM100 "Buderus KM100" @ "Heizungskeller"  [ privateKey= "12345", maxnbrrepeats=10.0, readDelay=100, refreshInterval=30, maxNbrRepeats=10, ip4Address="192.168.123.45", refreshinterval=30.0, readdelay=100.0 ] {
	appliance 1 "appliance"
    dhwCircuit 1 "dhwCircuit"
    gateway 1 "gateway"

heatingCircuit 1 "HC1"
    heatSource 1 "heatSource"
    holidayMode	1 "holidayMode"

sensor 1 "sensors"

system 1 "system"
    notification 1 "notification"
    switchProgram 1 "switchProgram"

}

By the way: What does the 1 in “appliance 1 “appliance”” stand for, could not figure out this…

Thanks for your help!

Hi,

you have to delete the old V1 config and add the things from the new binding only. The best way is with PaperUI.

Markus

Hello @juelicher,
maybe checking the channels and the links in karaf will help - it happened to me that there was stuff left over from previous version (not only with the km200 binding, so not specific to it).

First check you addons-folder that no other version is present - remove it if necessary.
Then I would uninstall the binding, remove the items in you items files (if any), go to the karaf-console, check that the binding is really gone, drop all still available km200 things, channels, links etc…

Stop the openhab2 service.
After this clear the cache.

Then reboot.

Add the binding in PaperUI, let it figure out the gateway, set the parameters (encryption key).
Leave it alone for few minutes to get things started, then check the things it discovered and activate them.

This is what helped me during testing of various version of the binding - a clean starting point is always good basis for solid results and further investigations.

The binding is running here 24/7 for some weeks now, I have no serious issues with it.
You´ll succeed, I´m sure.

Best Regards,
Oggerschummer

Thanks for your advice!

Today I updated openHAB to the 2.4.0 Release version an did a clean reinstall of the KM200 2.x binding. But the problem persists. As soon as I add to the line "heatingCircuit 1 “HC1” to the km200.things configuration I get the “Duplicate channels km200:heatingCircuit:KM100:1:temperatureLevels_night” error during startup. In this case no channels for the heating circuit are shown in the Paper UI.

In case it might help to pinpoint the problem, here is my output from the old 1.x binding during startup regarding “temperatureLevels/night”:

[b.binding.km200.internal.KM200Device] - 1;1;1;0;floatValue;/heatingCircuits/hc4/temperatureLevels/night;17.0;;5.0;29.0
[b.binding.km200.internal.KM200Device] - 1;1;1;0;floatValue;/heatingCircuits/hc1/temperatureLevels/night;16.5;;5.0;29.0
[b.binding.km200.internal.KM200Device] - 1;1;1;0;floatValue;/heatingCircuits/hc2/temperatureLevels/night;19.0;;5.0;29.0
[b.binding.km200.internal.KM200Device] - 1;1;1;0;floatValue;/heatingCircuits/hc3/temperatureLevels/night;17.0;;5.0;29.0

@Markinus
I just upgraded from OH 2.3 with old km1001 binding to OH 2.4 with the new km200 v2 binding.

First of all: Thanks for your great work. The new binding looks much cleaner and the autodetection of things is great (except that I’m an old man preferring to work with text files instead of clicking in a GUI, but that’s my personal problem, not your fault).

It wasn’t trivial to migrate all existing items to the new syntax, but with some manual tweaking after trying to automatically convert the items it now seems to work as expected.

But I didn’t understand one change between v1 and v2 and this is the data type of the gateway DateTime, which was a DateTime type in the old binding but is a string in the new one. Is this really intended or is it a bug?

I’d prefer to have a DateTime here, since it allows me to format it in the sitemap for human readability. For setting this item it wasn’t a big problem to change my daily rule to write

now.toString("yyyy-MM-dd'T'HH:mm:ss")

into the item to update the clock of my KM100.

Greetings
Roland

1 Like

Hi,
the new plugin works great! Thanks!

Does anyone have a complete example to design a graphical user interface in Habpanel?

hi, ich bin jetzt von FHEM zu Openhab gewechselt und bekomme beim KM200 nun folgenden Fehler

Status: UNINITIALIZED - HANDLER_INITIALIZING_ERROR This type of setpoint is not supported, get setpoint: on

ich weis auch nicht wirklich wie ich bei Zulu die Java Cryptography Extension to the Unlimited Strength Jurisdiction einstellen soll

vielleicht kann mir da jemand bei Helfen ?

hier noch ein Auszug vom Log

01:34:25.469 [ERROR] [.core.thing.internal.ThingManagerImpl] - Exception occurred while initializing handler of thing ‘km200:kmdevice:123456789’: This type of setpoint is not supported, get setpoint: on

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: This type of setpoint is not supported, get setpoint: on

at org.openhab.binding.km200.internal.handler.KM200SwitchProgramServiceHandler.addSwitch(KM200SwitchProgramServiceHandler.java:116) ~[?:?]

at org.openhab.binding.km200.internal.handler.KM200SwitchProgramServiceHandler.updateSwitches(KM200SwitchProgramServiceHandler.java:398) ~[?:?]

at org.openhab.binding.km200.internal.handler.KM200VirtualServiceHandler.initVirtualObjects(KM200VirtualServiceHandler.java:54) ~[?:?]

at org.openhab.binding.km200.handler.KM200GatewayHandler.readCapabilities(KM200GatewayHandler.java:263) ~[?:?]

at org.openhab.binding.km200.handler.KM200GatewayHandler.initialize(KM200GatewayHandler.java:109) ~[?:?]

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:?]

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:?]

at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.internal.common.AbstractInvocationHandler.invokeDirect(AbstractInvocationHandler.java:153) [102:org.eclipse.smarthome.core:0.10.0.oh240]

at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.internal.common.Invocation.call(Invocation.java:53) [102:org.eclipse.smarthome.core:0.10.0.oh240]

Strong encryption for Zulu: Read this.

Hey,

I just installed the 2.5 snapshot (02.03.2019) of the km200 binding to get access to my km100.

After initialization, I can find the following in the openhab.log:

core.thing.internal.ThingManagerImpl] - Initializing handler for thing ‘km200:kmdevice:559410733’ takes more than 5000ms.
2019-03-04 21:42:34.696 [INFO ] [ler.KM200SwitchProgramServiceHandler] - !!! Wrong configuration on device. ‘on’ instead of ‘high’ in switch program. It seems that’s a firmware problem-> ignoring it !!!
2019-03-04 21:42:34.698 [INFO ] [ler.KM200SwitchProgramServiceHandler] - !!! Wrong configuration on device. ‘on’ instead of ‘high’ in switch program. It seems that’s a firmware problem-> ignoring it !!!
2019-03-04 21:42:34.698 [INFO ] [ler.KM200SwitchProgramServiceHandler] - !!! Wrong configuration on device. ‘on’ instead of ‘high’ in switch program. It seems that’s a firmware problem-> ignoring it !!!
2019-03-04 21:42:34.699 [INFO ] [ler.KM200SwitchProgramServiceHandler] - !!! Wrong configuration on device. ‘on’ instead of ‘high’ in switch program. It seems that’s a firmware problem-> ignoring it !!!
2019-03-04 21:42:34.700 [INFO ] [ler.KM200SwitchProgramServiceHandler] - !!! Wrong configuration on device. ‘on’ instead of ‘high’ in switch program. It seems that’s a firmware problem-> ignoring it !!!
2019-03-04 21:42:34.701 [INFO ] [ler.KM200SwitchProgramServiceHandler] - !!! Wrong configuration on device. ‘on’ instead of ‘high’ in switch program. It seems that’s a firmware problem-> ignoring it !!!
2019-03-04 21:42:34.701 [INFO ] [ler.KM200SwitchProgramServiceHandler] - !!! Wrong configuration on device. ‘on’ instead of ‘high’ in switch program. It seems that’s a firmware problem-> ignoring it !!!

At paperui the things is online, but wihtout any channel.
The firmwareversion of the gateway is 04.04.05.

So there is no channel in the logs. Schouldn’t bee the chnalles shown in the log, after intializing?

thanks

_david

May I ask you, if the MB Lan2 module is working fine with the binding.
(And another general question: Is the binding delivering data like gas consumption)

Thanks in adavance

The MB LAN 2 is just rebranded, it’s the same hardware.
I have it running here with this binding.

Hi all,
I am brand new using KM200 binding now for my WLW196 iAR-9. So far all for me existing channels are working kind of ok. Some are duplicated but sure you need to support a high range on devices.
As far as i can see there is a very high amount of work behind. Anyhow i have a question.
I am currently missing very important information for me as i am using an electrical driven air-water compressor i would be interested in energy consumptions. Are these channels support and i do just not find them? I would really draw a graph over time how much the module is consuming energy.

-> This has also already been asked / answered. It was from @Termits in Jan 2018.
You @Markinus said, we should look in the logfile, but even if we find it in log, how can we add items for that without channels.

Other question maybe: can we have a small guide how to find out those information? how can i get the available API endpoints from the interface? How to debug and enhance / the binding maybe to add channels if possible in case these are existent.

SO probably as I am not already that familiar with all this i hope the questions are not too dump.
Thanks for your support

Thanks :slight_smile: . I read somewhere that the MB LAN is a rebranded KM…, but was unsure if there is a difference to the MB LAN2. So I have a new project :wink: