Blind state in the stop button

Hello the Community !

I have blinds that works great (Z-wave things).
In the MainUI, I have the state in the center (stop button) for each blind. It worked OK but suddenly, one is inverted (shows 0 when it should show 100 and shows 100 when it should show 0).

Widget code :

component: oh-rollershutter-item
config:
  title: Volet Salon Droit
  item: Volet_Salon_Droite_Blinds_Control
  stateInCenter: true

I tried this, but doesn’t work :

component: oh-rollershutter-item
config:
  title: Volet Salon Droit
  item: Volet_Salon_Droite_Blinds_Control
  stateInCenter: true
  stateInCenterInverted: true

Is there a way to fix this ?

I don’t have rollershutters so I can only be vague in my answer. But I know that there are a lot of places where the state meaning of the Item can be inverted. Looking at the reference for the widget, it doesn’t appear to be an option there. Maybe the State Description or something.

Ultimately, you need to verify that the Item is only just showing the wrong value or whether it actually is the wrong value.

Thank you Rich. It’s always a relief to have you jumping on every beginner’s problem within a day.

I have a group of 3 rollershutters acting together. So I’m sure it’s open, while for only one the state shown is wrong.

I’ll try to invert the wire in the item directly, then invert the function in the thing configuration. What’s weird is that it worked correctly, then suddenly act the wrong way, without anything being touched.

At last, if nothing works, I’ll get rid of the “state in the stop button function” and go on like this.

Thank you for your time spent.