• Platform information: Raspberry 4
• Hardware: Raspberry 4
• OS: _openHABian from zip file openhabian-pi-raspbian-201908050414-gitca0976f-crc6a66b5a1.img.xz
• Java Runtime Environment: In the package. not sure I can choose?
• openHAB version: See OS above
• Issue of the topic:
My browser displays: “This site cannot be reached” when I enter DNS name, IP address, or the openHAB dashboard.
I used and old linksys router, disabled the wireless, and connected the pc and Ras to the router. I saw both devices in the router clients table found and one was named openhab. I used this IP and i was able to ping the ip address but cannot connect to it via browser.
• Please post configurations (if applicable):
• Items configuration related to the issue
• Sitemap configuration related to the issue
• Rules code related to the issue
• Services configuration related to the issue
• If logs where generated please post these here using code fences: