I debugged and enhanced the Bticino Binding for my use in several categories,
as Heating Control, Automation, Door Entry, Dimmers.
- added full control to single probes / zones
- added full control for Main Control Unit
- corrected OWN feedback which caused binding to crash
- added virtual calculated position feedback based on the runtime of the shutter (has to be pre-configured in the cfg)
- the virtual position feedback makes it possible to control the shutter via the HOMEKIT Binding
(but please be aware that 0-100 % (open / closed) is reverted in Homekit
- added possibly to activate camera
- added possibility to un-lock the door
- added / corrected the dimmer feedback
You can find the binding jar and some relevant files at following link.
Bticino Binding for Testing
I would appreciate any feedback, suggestion or question.