BTicino/Legrand Home automation general discussions: openwebnet protocol

did you add the shutterRun parameter to configuration?

no, I think no, where do I need to do this?

… i never created a thing in main-ui, all in config-files. but when you add a new thing you see this window

here “rollladen laufzeit” is set to “auto” - just overwrite it with the correct value of ms

Hi

I am not sure if this the correct thread to post this, but I have been using OH 3.2 with the BTincino Openwbnet binding for over a year now with no problems. However I have just updated to OH 4.0.3 and as far as I can see, my LN4691 thermostats are no longer working correctly. I can still read the room temperature and the actuator status correctly. However, while I can read the setpoint temperature if I change it manually on the thermostat, I can no longer write a value to it from OH. The value of the setpoint in the model changes, but it is not written to the thermostat.

I seem to remember that I had a similar problem when I first installed the Btinico binding, but cannot find the solution to the problem.

Do I need to specifically install a new binding (there is now a Beta 4.1.0 version) as I just used the one that was part of the release as is listed as 4.0.3

PJG

The links to the all the relevant threads are at the top of this one. This thread is for general discussions. For binding discussions use the OH4 binding thread.

Hello,

I was reading this topic and trying things and nog i have a problem, my system is very slow, by looking at the bus messages i see this.
Any idea what this can be?

Maybe this gives you a clue

Thx, i’ll look after it tomorrow.
In the meantine i think i have another question.
I have a lux sensor to know when it’s dark outside. It is a ABB sensor with a NO contact output. This is connected to a F428 so my system knows it’s dark to trigger some scenes.
But i configured it as an Aux1 Not sure it the best way? should i use contact?

As an example here is a scene. My concern is that AUX1 it stays ON until it’s day when it turn off.
Can i turn off a light triggered by AUX1 ON?

Mark,

I was reading a bit and read that you use a spare actuator to have the state of your relays (wind, rain, light) so this is what i try to do, coud you share this configs?

Do you use AUX or contact for the F428?
Do you use 2 Scenes to turn on and off an actuator depending on the state of the F428?
Thanks for sharing this might help people…

Just noticed something strange.
I seems all my scenes have stop then enable command al the time.
At the moment i have 38 scenes that loop this behavior
Any idea where this could come from?

Hi,

I don’t remember if I ‘needed’ the specifc load type shown or not for the dummy switches.

I use these to ‘lock’ the state and for setting modes of operation. Scenarios check the mode using ‘only if’. these means you can create several scenarios all using the same trigger. The actual one that is run then depends what is specified in the ‘only if’ condition.

Belwo is my dummy switch for high wind gust. (Acuator not connected to anything)
If wind sensor no longer registers high gusts the dummy switch I use for high winds will still stay on. I have a scenario that resets the dummy switch to OFF only after an hour of no high gusts. The timer is automatically restarted if a gust is detected within the 1hour time period.

My blinds open if a high gust is detected and all blind scenarios check the dummy switch to prevent blinds closing automatically when there is a high wind risk. eg it went dark.as per usual.

Corresponding sensor contected to an F428

I also use virtual switches to send signals to openHAB. I create scenarios that send commands to an actuator that doesn’t exist and the address is unused.

MH202 can also use boolean variables. I do use these but found them to be unreliable. openHAB somehow ineterfers with them eg reboots etc.

Hi friends, just wanted to know if someone has been able to interact/integrate air conditioner units (fan Coil or other) using F459 driver manager and cool automation driver on BTicino myhome server1?